Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency 2015

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    You really going to say "oh wow" after Aminu got 30 million......really?
    True. Aminu and Ajinca are the same guy to me, only, Ajinca has improved since coming back into the league. AFA benefited from a new system in a contract year. Where was that progress the previous years he was with us.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Kriss Middleton and Jimmy Butler are both Staying put.

PF/C Pero Antic of the Atlanta Hawks (the Hawk with Thabo Sefalosha when he was abused by the cops) is electing to go back to Europe rather than keep playing in the NBA. That makes me a sad panda as I liked his game, and he looked like the type of Superman villain I would have liked to see with a Pels jersey on.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pero-an...0593--nba.html

The Boston Celtics and Dallas Mavericks are the leaders so far in pursuit of Jae Crowder, league sources tell RealGM.

The Celtics acquired Crowder from the Mavericks in the Rajon Rondo trade.

Crowder emerged with the Celtics as an invaluable versatile defensive player.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Of-Jae-Crowder

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Where are you Twitter guys getting you info at? Do you have one spot that you are following, or do you follow multiple people?
    I follow Stein, Woj, Hoops Rumors, Lowe, Harwood Paroxysm for all the big news and takes. Hardwood is a little spammy but has been interesting and will fight back with you so he's fun.

For Pels stuff of course the usual MM, Mason, Ryan, BSS, TBW. Between them and a few of the forum regulars who are on Twitter no Pels news will escape my knowledge.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    Isn't Crowder a RFA? If the Celtics want him, they will keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    You really going to say "oh wow" after Aminu got 30 million......really?
    yes, 30 for AFA is a joke for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I follow Stein, Woj, Hoops Rumors, Lowe, Harwood Paroxysm for all the big news and takes. Hardwood is a little spammy but has been interesting and will fight back with you so he's fun.

For Pels stuff of course the usual MM, Mason, Ryan, BSS, TBW. Between them and a few of the forum regulars who are on Twitter no Pels news will escape my knowledge.

I wonder if there is a one stop shop for all new player news, or do you have to go to each persons handle to get the news?

I wonder if there is a one stop shop for all new player news, or do you have to go to each persons handle to get the news?
    Hoopshype rumor section? But they aren't to-the-second updated.

Hmmm. I know finance but not social media. I guess I need to step up my game. I got this damn Twitter account last season on account of losing a bet with MM but I haven't actually done anything with it since I opened my account. I will have to get on it.

Isn't that what your Twitter Feed is? I get all their updates in one place.

Isn't that what your Twitter Feed is? I get all their updates in one place.
    Like I said, I am a social media challenged. Is that how it works?

Free Agency 2015

Yep. No worries. When you open the app they will all be in one place to see what they are tweeting. Just click home.

Also, you can fairly easily figure out who to follow. Just follow someone you know, like MM, then look at who he follows. Choose the basketball related ones and work from there.

Where does all their cap come from???? How does LBJ even resign?

Boy it sure would be funny if he jetted after they made these huge deals. LBJ, Kyrie, LBJ on max deals. Thompson for 18m/yr. so much money.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    For sure going to be in the LUX.

Where does all their cap come from???? How does LBJ even resign?

Boy it sure would be funny if he jetted after they made these huge deals. LBJ, Kyrie, LBJ on max deals. Thompson for 18m/yr. so much money.
    You can exceed the cap to re-sign your own FAs.

Free Agency 2015

Amazing how all these teams can afford all these big contracts , love , Thomas , James etc and some can't afford any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Amazing how all these teams can afford all these big contracts , love , Thomas , James etc and some can't afford any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you resign your own you can go over the cap... you'll just have to pay a luxury tax. Small price to pay if you're in contention for the title.

UNO make sure you pick who you follow wisely and try to find the best with as few people as possible. If you follow too many people it is just way too much to keep up with and can take hours to go through it all checking once a day. I can give you some good names to follow that basically put out all info if you need a list.

Damn I was really hoping Love would bolt. He makes the Cavs a completely different threat. The is one hell of a big man rotation with Love/Thompson and Mozgoz/Varejao. That backup group of bugs would start on more then half the teams in the NBA.

We need to just offer the mle to crowder and see if the celtics match.

Could we sign tobias harris and just backload his contract for when gordon and ryno come off the books next year?

Thread Information