Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: game day thread???

Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. After the recent rash of injuries I needed some cheering up.
    "The sound that happens when Ajinca slams one down is thunderous"

While I'm sure the poster was being playful, that is still gold and I had to share. Every time I read it I laugh out loud. What a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    GS takes smart shots really? Yeeea les be honest here klay and steph throw up prayers more offend then not that make it in that's not Good offense that's just banking on percentages to come through
    Uhhhhhhh...... isn't that what constitutes a good shot?

Lost in the excitement of tonight's W... free fries for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    Uhhhhhhh...... isn't that what constitutes a good shot?
    No? Let's see throw up a shot and see how many times you make it with someone in your face

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Lost in the excitement of tonight's W... free fries for everyone!
    Lmao yeeees!!! And wesly didn't end say anything lol

GS takes smart shots really? Yeeea les be honest here klay and steph throw up prayers more offend then not that make it in that's not Good offense that's just banking on percentages to come through
    Yes they do take smart shots. You don't get to have the best Net Rating in the league by almost double the next team by taking stupid shots. The second best offensive rating and the best defensive rating doesnt come by taking stupid shots. You don't have the highest EFG% and TS% as a team - in the entire league - by taking stupid shots. And if they just threw up prayers all the time they wouldn't have the second highest assist percentage(percentage of shots made that came off an assist) as a team in the league.

Haha, you clearly are drunk dude. Lets revisit this some other time lol.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 02-23-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Hahahaha cause that's all that matters right? And yet they'll lose in the second round or first whatever you like

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Yes they do take smart shots. You don't get to have the best Net Rating in the league by almost double the next team by taking stupid shots. The second best offensive rating and the best defensive rating doesnt come by taking stupid shots. You don't have the highest EFG% and TS% as a team - in the entire league - by taking stupid shots.

Haha, you clearly are drunk dude. Lets revisit this some other time lol.
    And it doesn't matter how drunk I am I've seen their games and they've taken more dumb shots then good ones

Hahahaha cause that's all that matters right? And yet they'll lose in the second round or first whatever you like
    I'd say having the second best offense and the best defense in the league is a pretty good indicator of success. If you have some better metrics that we should all consider more highly please feel free to share.

And it doesn't matter how drunk I am I've seen their games and they've taken more dumb shots then good ones
    Maybe you were drunk when you watched them too?

I had a whole thing about that but tape talk doesn't wanna act right so you knw what? Opinions are like *** holes everyone's got one I'm not gonna change your mind and you aren't gonna change mine so let's leave it at that

I had a whole thing about that but tape talk doesn't wanna act right so you knw what? Opinions are like *** holes everyone's got one I'm not gonna change your mind and you aren't gonna change mine so let's leave it at that
    As Mr. Adams would say(or not based on what historian you ask)

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.....Have fun trying though notime!

Ahh but of course right you haven't proven anything and yet you try your hardest against a guy who's drunk so his that say more about you or me? Mmmm mr bronco someone has an inferiority complex

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Nope

Ahh but of course right you haven't proven anything and yet you try your hardest against a guy who's drunk so his that say more about you or me? Mmmm mr bronco someone has an inferiority complex

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Awe you knw how to work a meme want. Cookie?

Watched the last few sec live, super excited. Taken care of a few things finally finish watching it. Great game from everyone. In general the ball don't stick, everyone is moving, passes from ball handlers are spot on. As far as the last shot I won't be too upset, the paint is packed and they gave him a lot of space. There is no time to pass so he took the best shot.

A few take from the game.

Reke/Eric played well together, hope the trend continue. Eric is really good at getting himself open and hit the open shot. Reke is really good at reading play, getting the ball to open man at the right time.

Cole did great take pressure off Reke in the handling department.

Q/DC need to hit their open shot.

Great win.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    If you need a good laugh, here's some comments from the game day thread on Raptors RealGM board:
    Attachment 5889

No offense but I bet this forum looked like this vs Orlando, Knicks, celtics,Sixers,Kings,Hornets,Jazz losses. Correct me if I forgot any games please.
    Last edited by 4Real; 02-24-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Are you talking to yourself with this post? I mean you quoted yourself and replied. I'm just curious cuz I've done this before but intended for the second post to be more of an addendum. But I mean, you never know man...

You never know.

Lmao you..... Never........ Knw.......man

Awe you knw how to work a meme want. Cookie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause you knw this was necessary oh wait you aren't original my bad

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    This Pelicans team on the court is an embarrassment to basketball players worldwide.
    Can I suggest ketchup for the crow you should eat....lol...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Cole brings an energy that this team hasn't had in while(if ever lol), epsecially in a pg. This aquisition may turn out better than most realize. This guy may be special in his own right or we seriously haven't had to many players with a heart or gusto before.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

I didn't expect a win , especially after that deficit . Well done

Thread Information