Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Game Day Thread! Pelicans vs. Mavericks 1/25/15

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    So, if they didn't double him. Then Monty would be blamed of course for not instructing his team to do so? Am I correct? Yes I am. Enjoy the win buddy life is ok.

You already know that's how it happens. Don't you notice that certain ppl don't post or don't post as much unless it's negative or critical of how bad this team is with Monty.

Congrats y'all.. Most exciting game in a very long time.

Am I correct in saying Q seems to help improve our D?

Topes win a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    No and no it isn't.
    Go away and Q.Q over fouls on the Dallas forums. We got HOSED multiple times during the game. Monte got run over? No. Go watch the replay. Fighting over a lose ball isn't run over when no one has possession.

Banned
    Double double just like the announcers asked for.

Great win for us. Is this the longest winning streak of the season for us? With 8 of the next 9 at home, we need to get on a winning streak. Now is the time for the team to get rolling! Phx and OKC lost today, so that helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Go away and Q.Q over fouls on the Dallas forums. We got HOSED multiple times during the game. Monte got run over? No. Go watch the replay. Fighting over a lose ball isn't run over when no one has possession.
    Stop insulting posters. It is a foul friend.

Banned
    Tyreke getting over 6 assists we win.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    Stop insulting posters. It is a foul friend.
    Stop insulting us by trying to **** on this win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Dude is a troll. I wish the mods would ban him and a few others like him.

Okc and suns go down tnite

Feels so good to beat those Mavericks jerks again.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Dude is a troll. I wish the mods would ban him and a few others like him.
    I just don't understand how any Pels fan can't be on cloud 9 after getting this win. Our first 3 in a row of the season and against Dallas too.

With the Thunder and the Suns losing, and the tough schedule the Suns have coming up, I'm excited about the next games before the AS break. Definitely can make a push.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Feels so good to beat those Mavericks jerks again.
    No joke man! I really like Mark Cuban but Dallas is quickly becoming my most hated team.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTimeNOLA View Post
    You already know that's how it happens. Don't you notice that certain ppl don't post or don't post as much unless it's negative or critical of how bad this team is with Monty.
    And when tyreke doesn't play bad. I never understood trying to get your rocks off despite the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    excellent win tonight Pels... can't frick it up and lose to the 76ers tomorrow
    No way we lose to them twice right? Right?
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Banned
    I'm not a troll, you guys can't be adults. It was a comment. I'll be civilized and leave while you guys grunt for a while. Go Pels.

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    After the steal, Davis said : This is our f***ing city, and we're done losing !
    The GOAT feels a strong connection to New Orleans.

This is indeed an exciting development.

That was a tense one! And give Monty credit there, he made the right call, and players pulled it off perfectly.

The back and forth after every good Monty moment and bad Monty moment is getting really aggravating though. Especially from those who, after every decent call, feel empowered to call out the Monty doubters. Please stop. He's not the worst coach in the league, but he isn't close to the best either. He's middling at best, and I think most of us can agree on that. That means he's going to have some good moments and some bad moments. Keeping some imaginary score card in your head is going to drive us all nuts.

36 pts from the bench

Rick C said post fame " they r a good team , well coached team."

Love the passion I saw and the crowd seemed to be in it.

Is this legit? Awesome if so.

G.O.A.T.    Contributor   
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsRynosTime View Post
    But look who they lost to, the Cavaliers and the Clippers. It's not like either of them lost to the 76ers who the Pelicans play again Monday night.
    Yeah those teams have zero losses to bad teams. Not making excuses, but that's just so irrelevant. Don't use the excuse that OKC was missing their players because Jrue and AD both were out that game.

Like I always say. Davis is good for one f bomb a game.

Thread Information