Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fox Sports: 6 Players the New Orleans Pelicans Should Target Before the Trade Deadlin

Iggy proved on the game against us when Barnes went down that he can still score. I think he mainly plays good defense and play makes. Middleton would be awesome. Don't want or don't see how we realistically get anyone else mentioned. I'm happy with where were at and prefer not to shake thongs up too much right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Green would be incredible for us and instantly change this team. He would make us so versatile being able to play the 4 also. I still think Iggy would be great being an elite defender and a good spot up 3 shooter. Iggy also gives us a very capable ball handler which would be so dangerous having Jrue Reke and Iggy basically like having 3 point guards. He could guard the best 2 or 3 on every team with Reke on the lesser. I think he easily lives out 2 more years on his deal and would be better than anything we can probably get. Is he over paid a little? Sure he mite be but we need someone like him now and badly. His contract would be easy to dump as an expiring also of we did take him on and want to chase other FAs

Put me in the group of "No moves till the off season". No reason trading junk for junk, and it would be stupid to trade away a core piece and get back a stop-gap or aging vet. I was hopful that Gordon would remain healthy and playing at a high level this season to maybe soften his contract in a possible trade, but him getting hurt again kills any flicker of a wisper of moving him IMO. Just ride it out, this team is not playing bad and short of more injuries should really make a strong push for the playoffs. Then we'll know better what we need.

IGGY???... lols ice the kness and brick the the 3's. 6.9 ppg 3.3 rpg and 2.6 apg. please no...

I like iggy but he's not the same offensive player since he plays for GS . But I always love his defense .

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    if we are looking in the direction of Milwaukee, I'd like to see us take a peek at Middleton.....
    Yes he would fit nicely.......But, Jeff Green would be interesting....Not realistic IMO.....

Lets just sign jimmy butler

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Lets just sign jimmy butler
    Lets just sign Kevin Durant

seriously doe, Jimmy Butler would be so dope on this team. **** i love that guy.
    I used to hate him because I thought Bulls fans were just doing the typical hype the **** out of every player on the Bulls ever, but damn, he has exploded into a mini Lebron almost

Why do people want Jeff Green?

Like do you guys even watch basketball or understand how it works. He is like the last thing we need.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLLakers View Post
    Why do people want Jeff Green?

Like do you guys even watch basketball or understand how it works. He is like the last thing we need.
    This.

Tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Iggy would be amazing to this team, but Dell Demps decided to go with tyreke instead... sigh
    There are so many things wrong with this post.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    There are so many things wrong with this post.

LmAo, it kinda makes sense on the surface, coveting Iggy, but we might as well sign James Posey lol.

How eerily similar. Iggy is their Posey. Turns out they didn't need him, nor do we. (unless Gordon is involved)

Jeff Green even makes more sense on the surface. In fact, he is who I wanted the most out of the group by far. But closer inspection shows that he isn't the shooter one might expect with his ppg. Plus he likes to put it on the floor to score, a trait shared by Tyreke, Jrue and even Gordon.

Nevertheless, I'd rather Green than nothing.

The other guys are intriguing. Plus their teams couldn't be asking a lot for them.

lol, would anyone do

tyreke and Anderson for Singler and Monroe?

No one should be talking about Iggy without also explaining how his contract is not a giant cap sucking disaster. Helpful role player sure. Worth the contract - no way.

What are the opinions on a Rivers and Salmons for Jarrett Jack and their 2015 2nd rounder trade?

Thread Information