Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow Jimmert is the turth!

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar

Wow Jimmert is the turth!

Was at the game in the hive tonight and man, I didn't know what we had in Jimmy til I saw him live. Wowowowowie

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Was at the game in the hive tonight and man, I didn't know what we had in Jimmy til I saw him live. Wowowowowie
    The Hive

Championships.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Banned
    Jimmer Fredette = RING

I really wish we had gotten a team option on the guy. If he carries preseason play over into the season he will be the next Morrow for us. Overplaying his contract and too expense to resign.

Banned
    Jimmer supporters have been saying this for years.

No one has listened as of yet.

I personally think he's the best shooter on the planet and also has a wide variety of ways to score off the dribble.

A real opportunity is a must for almost every player.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I really wish we had gotten a team option on the guy. If he carries preseason play over into the season he will be the next Morrow for us. Overplaying his contract and too expense to resign.
    And then we will find the next shooter on a min deal. Belinelli to Morrow. Morrow to Jimmer. Jimmer to the next guy. If Dell found 3 of them, I have all the confidence he can find the 4th. And then the 5th. And so on and so forth.
    @mcnamara247

We just can't get that elusive small forward.

It's only preseason, and players production is all over the place, but if Jimmer can carry this over you can probably go and throw away his time with the Kings. This is the Jimmer that the NBA was expecting.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

His handles are better than expected. Weird how he shot better off dribble than spot up tonight. Hurky Jurky shot from his right ear. Hustles but still gets beat on D. Got 3 rebounds but turned over the ball 3 times on errant passes. Could find some success against bench players but not against taller quicker starters.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimmerTime View Post

I personally think he's the best shooter on the planet and also has a wide variety of ways to score off the dribble.

You dont have to tell me twice. Can I change my name it IamJimmerMan?

Quote Originally Posted by isitsunday View Post
    The Hive
    My bad, the blender

Banned
    You dont have to tell me twice. Can I change my name it IamJimmerMan?
    I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    And then we will find the next shooter on a min deal. Belinelli to Morrow. Morrow to Jimmer. Jimmer to the next guy. If Dell found 3 of them, I have all the confidence he can find the 4th. And then the 5th. And so on and so forth.
    The NBA has an endless revolving door of ELITE shooters coming off contract that can't wait to come to NO season in and out?

I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Banned

I still can't agree with you there. Jimmer can flat-out shoot but I still give the nod to Steph Curry, and Kyle Korver is nipping at Curry's heels in my list. But Jimmer is sho nuff the truth.

Gosh i haven't even seen him in the regular season but i can't wait for him and his fanatic fanbase to move someplace else.

Couldn't we retain morrow? No? Not really? *sigh*

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    IMO Jimmer is one of the best pure shooters in the league. The problem is his negatives in other areas have limited his playing time which therefore have limited his opportunity to show off his shot. Hoping he can see some time this season because he posses an elite skill that's needed. Think of a lineup with he and Ryno on the floor at the same time, not only will it rain 3s but the spacing would be unbelievable.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    I was enjoying garbage time with the Jimmer/Austin/Miller/Ryno/Withey lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    I was enjoying garbage time with the Jimmer/Austin/Miller/Ryno/Withey lineup.
    Garbage time? I thought the Rockets announcers said it was our starters vs. their reserves

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    IMO Jimmer is one of the best pure shooters in the league. The problem is his negatives in other areas have limited his playing time which therefore have limited his opportunity to show off his shot. Hoping he can see some time this season because he posses an elite skill that's needed. Think of a lineup with he and Ryno on the floor at the same time, not only will it rain 3s but the spacing would be unbelievable.
    Dan Dickau career at best.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    All he has to do is show them those 3 guys who revitalized their career here and it will be an easy sale. What happens with the cap and Gordon makes the situation hard to predict, but if we like Jimmer and can't keep him, it's most likely because we signed a starting SF. I think most of us would trade Jimmer for someone like Danny Green or Jimmy Butler.

Thread Information