Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans @ Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    im just saying aminu played a great game, and while he isn't a lockdown defender, he is a good defender, if he wasnt why in the hell would he start, let alone play? i know people will say rebounding but whatever

anyways all i was doing was making a comment about aminu, who most likely won us this game, everything he did in the 4th was perfect, rebound, defend, score, everything
    AMINU DIDN'T MAKE THAT PLAY! Stiemsma kncoked the ball away. Gordon got to ball first and bounced into Aminu's hand. C'mon you can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Dude u just quoted the same post twice now. Wth r u talking about? I just added to that post. Well before u asked my age. Lol.
    i replied to the same post twice because u did in fact change the post didn't u?

A win is a win, but as someone mentioned in a post earlier we should've blown this team out.

whoa im not coming after u at all, nor did i take offense to what u say, like i said i like u and think ur a good poster, i was seriously asking ur age not for a basketball point of view but ive taken some psychology classes and just want to know if im right, I was gonna say 17. If u say 10 or 50 i wont rag u, regardless of age it's a curiosity stand point and i just wanna know, in no way am I attacking you, just wanna know if my assessment was right or not
    To say u didn't take offense to what I said and then turn around n claim I'm on roids and get over aggressive. Do u see the irony there?

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    AMINU DIDN'T MAKE THAT PLAY! Stiemsma kncoked the ball away. Gordon got to ball first and bounced into Aminu's hand. C'mon you can't be serious.
    i just said steamer made that last play happen... but aminu did in fact have a good game, offensively and defensively, he came up with some clutch offense and defensive plays to help win the game

To say u didn't take offense to what I said and then turn around n claim I'm on roids and get over aggressive. Do u see the irony there?
    once again it was a joke, but i was serious about being curious about ur age, is that such a big deal? good lord it's a simple question, if u dont want to tell me thats fine, but i dont know why u wouldn't...

and i didn't take offense, i was just curious as to why u were being so aggressive, i think u have my curiosity confused with me being offended, which i wasn't its a forum and it's all for fun and people have their opinion, like i said i was asking for a psychological standpoint

i replied to the same post twice because u did in fact change the post didn't u?
    Did I change it or add to it? I never changed what was originally in it. All I added was that I wasn't the only one who quoted the aminu post and it was an overreaction on your part to the 1 play. Not sure how adding that can make u think that I think ur coming at me about asking me my age. Idk dude ur really confusing. I quoted your age asking post and replied. Lol

Good. Get the win and come on home. They all won't be pretty. Just because they've only won 9 games doesn't mean they won't play hard.

Nice to see Ajinca have a pretty nice game and step up for AD being in foul trouble. It's settled then. AD must be getting in Ajinca's way, stopping him from shining. LOL.

yes i did, whats so hard to fathom about that? Serious question man, ur either very young or juiced up on steroids because ur always overly aggressive, so which one is it?
    Tell me how in the world in this post by u I'm supposed to detect joking? Where is the joking at? Cuz I missed it. A laughing face, JK, LOL...something along those lines are usually used to hint at joking. It's hard to detect joking and sarcasm on a message board as it is. In fact u do say SERIOUS QUESTION MAN.
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 02-12-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Did I change it or add to it? I never changed what was originally in it. All I added was that I wasn't the only one who quoted the aminu post and it was an overreaction on your part to the 1 play. Not sure how adding that can make u think that I think ur coming at me about asking me my age. Idk dude ur really confusing. I quoted your age asking post and replied. Lol
    ill give u that one, i confuse myself sometimes

Tell me how in the world in this list by u I'm supposed to detect joking? Where is the joking at? Cuz I missed it.
    ur right i didn't make it obvious that it was in fact a joke, but cmon i remember u ragging on me a time or 2 on here before and when i asked u about it u told me it was just a joke. If i offended u i apologize, but seriously will u please answer my question

in other news eric gordon with 21-6 in 34 minutes, since jrue has been gone he has been on fire, im curious to his stats after jrue went down

like i said some GM will take a risk on this guy, he only has a year left anyway if he opts out

ur right i didn't make it obvious that it was in fact a joke, but cmon i remember u ragging on me a time or 2 on here before and when i asked u about it u told me it was just a joke. If i offended u i apologize, but seriously will u please answer my question
    Im 30. Not that it matters. I was only giving u crap cause I know u get hype on here and tend to overreact on certain plays. Only messing with u and then u said u knew durant so I thought id give u crap again. Only joking. No where did I think I was being over aggressive with u on a message board lol. Not sure why u thought that. Things get misconstrued so easily on the internet tho. I understand that.

EDIT: As I am guilty of it many times on here and have been at fault for thinking ppl were being like that to me. It's just so easy to read something and to take it the wrong way on here. I think it has a lot to do with the mood you are in when u read a message lol.
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 02-12-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Im 30. Not that it matters. I was only giving u crap cause I know u get hype on here and tend to overreact on certain plays. Only messing with u and then u said u knew durant so I thought id give u crap again. Only joking. No where did I think I was being over aggressive with u on a message board lol. Not sure why u thought that. Things get misconstrued so easily on the internet tho. I understand that.
    Is this the part when we all reveal our ages?

Im 30. Not that it matters. I was only giving u crap cause I know u get hype on here and tend to overreact on certain plays. Only messing with u and then u said u knew durant so I thought id give u crap again. Only joking. No where did I think I was being over aggressive with u on a message board lol. Not sure why u thought that. Things get misconstrued so easily on the internet tho. I understand that. As I am guilty of it many times on here and have been at fault for thinking ppl were being like that to me.
    no problem, i apologize if it seemed i was coming at u, it wasn't my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    only if u really want to...

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    I don't expect to get much support or agreement with this, but I thought it was a pretty gritty win tonight.....oh, wait! we still do discuss basketball here, don't we?
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    I guess so lol. He really needed to know for his own psychology class purposes I guess. So I gave it to him to help him out. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    I don't expect to get much support or agreement with this, but I thought it was a pretty gritty win tonight.....oh, wait! we still do discuss basketball here, don't we?
    ...I guess u could call it that.

I guess so lol. He really needed to know for his own psychology class purposes I guess. So I gave it to him to help him out. Lol
    if it makes u feel any better I was wrong on my assumption

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Yeah. They won't all be pretty. The Heat recently lost to the Jazz (the fire train was out in full force when we lost to them). Pacers only scored 73 on the Mavs tonight. Happens to the best and worse of them. Even the worse teams still have NBA players.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Yeah. They won't all be pretty. The Heat recently lost to the Jazz (the fire train was out in full force when we lost to them). Pacers only scored 73 on the Mavs tonight. Happens to the best and worse of them. Even the worse teams still have NBA players.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    this, it's the pro's and ur playing against the best in the world any given night

even the saints lose to the browns :P

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    It's ok to be disappointed with how a team played over the course of a 48 minute contest, but I think there is always something to be said for when you win an NBA game when the game was hanging in the balance.

if it makes u feel any better I was wrong on my assumption
    Hahaha it's all good man. It's all in fun.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    I have always felt that one of the biggest challenges in every competitive sport was getting up for someone everyone expected you to beat....I don't think the Pels got up tonight, but they still managed to get an away win....a couple guys really stepped up....
    Last edited by ramsters60; 02-12-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Information