Pelicans Report

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: August 1 jersey unveiling???

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    If I buy a $300 piece of clothing, it better be sweat resistant, stain resistant, and come with a free frozen yogurt and choice of topping.

That isn't cursed.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Ahaha, ahahahahaha. Welcome to high-end jerseys. The lower grades will be much cheaper. Kclaboy has done a good bit of looking up the various ones, he can tell you the differences between each one.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    yea honestly the swingman is a pretty decent jersey with everything being stitched and not pressed like the cheap replicas are. its much lighter than the authentics but overall a decent quality jersey. Authentics are very nice tho. They will not be 350 on nba store. They will be 299$ like all other teams authentics

Katt Williams said it best.... You need to get you some haters! LOL!

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    I first saw them and was like, "hmmm....ok", then I was like, "I like the white, the blue is ok". Then I was like, "I like the blue more than the white." Then I was like, "I love them both".

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    damn man the font is awful..too small
    May I suggest an OPTOMETRIST !? You're Welcome !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Some of yall sound so ungrateful.....these are NOT the worst Jerseys of of all time or you've ever seen....

Quit being such drama queens.
    or these...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Some of yall sound so ungrateful.....these are NOT the worst Jerseys of of all time or you've ever seen....

Quit being such drama queens.
    Can't lie, I loved those grizzlies jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirl View Post
    Then of course some would've been crying about the numbers being red.
    red numbers on this jersey pictured just looks completely off and out of place imo. I think they got it right with the vintage classic look.

the confident Contributor JOE in NO's Avatar
    Is it possible this price is just the release price to suck more money out of the people who will pay $350 without thinking about it, and that prices might come down at beginning to season to something in line with rest of league?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    So the Grizzlies had claw marks on their large vampire like fangs? Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    red numbers on this jersey pictured just looks completely off and out of place imo. I think they got it right with the vintage classic look.
    Yeah, see? Someone would've been unsatisfied no matter what. It's going to happen each and everytime and that's because you can't please everyone.

think I like the shorts better on big dubs.

what's up with the bubbles on the numbers? what's the reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I'm biased against red text because it makes it very difficult to read, especially when it is relatively small on something that moves frequently.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    same here. I really cant wait for our alt jerseys to come into play (red jersey). any idea when we can put our alt's into play?

So both home and away jerseys will say New Orleans on the front? I was hoping one would have Pelicans or maybe NOLA. I don't like the font at all. The away,blue jersey is the best one by default, cause neither is great. The white one looks terrible, IMO. I would of rather they just change the old Hornets jerseys to the new color scheme then these uni's, lol!!!

Most jersey's that I seen out there that were created or photo-shopped were better than these IMO. Well I'll hope they will grow on me over time, but with every outsider clowning our new name we needed to wow people today! This guy is not wowed for damn sure!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirl View Post
    Yeah, see? Someone would've been unsatisfied no matter what. It's going to happen each and everytime and that's because you can't please everyone.
    exactly/ its called life!!!! hahaha impossible to please EVERYONE..very satisfied with our jerseys and excited to wear one.

Starter
    I'm sitting here staring at them on the Pels store....they are starting to appeal to me. I will continue with my own brainwashing...soon I will love them!

when does the season kick off again?

I'm a drama queen because I hate the white jerseys!? Seriously?!?!??? Your right.

and isn't the gold suppose to be the exact same gold as the saints? maybe its me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdub81 View Post
    This was another variation. I liked the red numbers only because I would use the red FDL as it is in their primary wordmark.

If the "NEW ORLEANS" would have looked like that, I think they would have be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTimeWhoDat View Post
    So both home and away jerseys will say New Orleans on the front? I was hoping one would have Pelicans or maybe NOLA. I don't like the font at all. The away,blue jersey is the best one by default, cause neither is great. The white one looks terrible, IMO. I would of rather they just change the old Hornets jerseys to the new color scheme then these uni's, lol!!!

Most jersey's that I seen out there that were created or photo-shopped were better than these IMO. Well I'll hope they will grow on me over time, but with every outsider clowning our new name we needed to wow people today! This guy is not wowed for damn sure!!!!!
    not sure the clowners from the outside should matter to you cause I guarantee u they dont matter to the team brass and dam sure doesnt to me.

They are not ugly, but still very disapointing... White one is ok, blue is like Memphis...

the confident Contributor JOE in NO's Avatar
    While not on nbastore.com yet, I did receive a popup there to signup for 15% next order when signing up for some mailing list. If they sell the jerseys for $299 there, 15% off would save $45.

The Jerseys are so expensive to offset the cost of the free tickets they are giving away to the first 500 people who buy a Jersey

Thread Information