Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [S6] Weeks 15-16 Results

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    Jamie Feick remember the name.

I went 6-4 really needed 7-3 I know 2 losses came without Webber and other 2 were against 76ers and Warriors. My new team can score just need to defend

Also hill was out for both games against 76ers and Warriors if I'm ever at full strength look out
    Can't believe he got 20/19 against me. Too bad he's not a SF!

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Another victim claimed.

I think my team is getting tired. Defense has been struggling the last two sims. I'm gonna go from a fast pace and trap sometimes instead of normal.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    Another victim claimed.
    I just LOL'd pretty hard. No one here to see me so I guess it didn't happened. You're a ninja apparently.

Went 4-1 After losing Jason Williams. Tinsley averaged 13 assist per game, but too too many turnovers.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

lol it's pretty much all I got going for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Can't believe he got 20/19 against me. Too bad he's not a SF!
    I've literally been trying to give him away he's probably a natural Sf just had his position changed. Im still desperate to get under 20 mill but he's making it difficult
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Dammit, Conroy!!! My bold prediction was you'd go undefeated this sim. You ****ed me.
    I clearly won bold prediction, right?

Hall of Famer
    I think my team is getting tired. Defense has been struggling the last two sims. I'm gonna go from a fast pace and trap sometimes instead of normal.
    I'm worried fatigue will get to my team as well, since we run a fast pace and press often.

HR Sim League

lol it's pretty much all I got going for me.
    Kings 15 14 13 17 59
    Lakers 35 26 19 24 104

I scored more in the first half then you scored all game. Not your fault but i thought it was humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I clearly won bold prediction, right?
    Well i sure as hell didn't. And Quail was too busy blasting G-Wall to make one.

BTW, Tray 3, Quail 1

Went 4-1 After losing Jason Williams. Tinsley averaged 13 assist per game, but too too many turnovers.
    Its really hard to say what kind of sim you had. Williams was hurt, Tinsley did well, but the schedule was really light outside of the Sonics. Your next sim will tell a whole lot since 8 out of the 9 games are against current playoff teams. Big sim for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    I'm worried fatigue will get to my team as well, since we run a fast pace and press often.
    I think it does. My defense has struggled the last two sims and guys like Melo and Aaron McKie are going down on their FG%. That's why I may slow it down a bit.

Kings 15 14 13 17 59
    Lakers 35 26 19 24 104

I scored more in the first half then you scored all game. Not your fault but i thought it was humorous.
    Saw that crazy score. The game before in the same sim it was a little closer. Morale was clearly low in locker room because of big Ziggy loss.

Mikael Pietrus was a nice cheap pick up for me. He's been really solid off the bench.

Dammit, Conroy!!! My bold prediction was you'd go undefeated this sim. You ****ed me.
    I know I heard that at the end and feel I let you down but I really think if I was at fulll strength I couldhave done it. Currently no injuries if I can miraculously beat hornetsnext sim I thunk I can do it

Also Aaron McKie's old legs may be sputtering. His FG% has fallen to 42%.

Saw that crazy score. The game before in the same sim it was a little closer. Morale was clearly low in locker room because of big Ziggy loss.
    ...said no one. Ever.

Its really hard to say what kind of sim you had. Williams was hurt, Tinsley did well, but the schedule was really light outside of the Sonics. Your next sim will tell a whole lot since 8 out of the 9 games are against current playoff teams. Big sim for you.
    If I can pull off a 6-3 sim i'll be happy considering. 7-2 Ecstatic. 8-1 or 9-0, i'll walk w a limp bc my nuts heavy.

I know I heard that at the end and feel I let you down but I really think if I was at fulll strength I couldhave done it. Currently no injuries if I can miraculously beat hornetsnext sim I thunk I can do it
    If you can pull a sweep one sim before the next podcast then I technically wasn't wrong.

If I can pull off a 6-3 sim i'll be happy considering. 7-2 Ecstatic. 8-1 or 9-0, i'll walk w a limp bc my nuts heavy.
    Yeah 6-3 would be a strong sim. Alot of tough teams. My schedule wasn't as tough as yours in the next, but still pretty good so I was ok with 5-3. I can't complain too much since it was the same gameplan that helped me win 13 in a row

If you can pull a sweep one sim before the next podcast then I technically wasn't wrong.
    As much as I enjoy the podcasts keep delaying I'm due a good sim

As much as I enjoy the podcasts keep delaying I'm due a good sim
    What the hell did you mean to say here? Read it three times didn't work in my head. It's Mother's Day weekend. Don't bad mouth my podcast!!!

Would I be crazy to continue a Hill-webber-cassell option?

Would I be crazy to continue a Hill-webber-cassell option?
    Is Hill hurt?

Thread Information