Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game 68 - A Trip to the 'Bad Apple'

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Agree. And once people leave they usually don't come back.
    Well, I'm not going anywhere, I don't like crowds so this is the perfect place for me lol

Only poster I would hope will come back is Dae. That dude contributed to some great discussion regardless on if you agree or disagree with him.

It's still funny

Post here on this site. Don't post there.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Very possible. I've been saying it for a long time. He would even interact with himself.
    Not a chance...maybe they're both anti-Zion but Mac had basketball intelligence, this guy wants us to get Ben Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Not a chance...maybe they're both anti-Zion but Mac had basketball intelligence, this guy wants us to get Ben Simmons.
    It was not to long ago we all wanted John Calipari

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post

If we didnt have zion, ben would make a ton of sense and i actually hate him lol. But at some juncture he's probably goint to be quite the steal/bargain, considering that sooner or later he deecides he really wants to ball again.

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    If we didnt have zion, ben would make a ton of sense and i actually hate him lol. But at some juncture he's probably goint to be quite the steal/bargain, considering that sooner or later he deecides he really wants to ball again.
    Yeah, maybe it's worth a minimum salary flier (personally I wouldn't even consider it but you could make an argument) but we're talking about advocating for Simmons two years ago with his current contract. By the way, Zion has twice, including this season, played in more games in one year than Simmons has in the last 4 years combined.

Thread Information