Pelicans Report

Thread: February 27th - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - 34-24

Pelicans February 27th - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - 34-24

Basketball.

SO, am I correct ?
    Even though youtube tv has Bounce tv, the Pels game will not be shown because that is a national Bounce tv stream?
    I need to watch on an antenna to get the local feed and see the Pels?

One more hurdle, to be allowed to watch the Pels.
    I have an antenna, but this whole "where oh where can I watch the Pels game", is too much for me.

I had Cox for CST, I got Sling until they lost the Pels, changed to youtube tv until they lost the Pels,
    Paid for Bally's last year, tried to pay for Bally's this year but they wanted me to have a provider and would not take my money.
    I want to watch the Pels, I am just tired of begging.
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    SO, am I correct ?
    Even though youtube tv has Bounce tv, the Pels game will not be shown because that is a national Bounce tv stream?
    I need to watch on an antenna to get the local feed and see the Pels?

One more hurdle, to be allowed to watch the Pels.
    I have an antenna, but this whole "where oh where can I watch the Pels game", is too much for me.

I had Cox for CST, I got Sling until they lost the Pels, changed to youtube tv until they lost the Pels,
    Paid for Bally's last year, tried to pay for Bally's this year but they wanted me to have a provider and would not take my money.
    I want to watch the Pels, I am just tired of begging.
    You are absolutely correct. They make it so hard to root/watch.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Block by BI turns into a 3 from Herb Jones. Im telling ya, both these guys are 2 way players now

Basketball Guru
    i guess its just our time... i was waiting on 2024 to see us make our big run but the basketball gods may have other plans for pels fans...

dammit. BI hurt his ankle and is heading to the locker room

relieved to see BI back on the floor already

Basketball Guru
    ingram is back in...

Oh snap Trey Murphy beat someone off the dribble with a cross over and finish! Love to see that from him. If he can add that to his game its going to be a huge difference maker

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Willie should be ashamed of his pathetic ******. Can’t get them to show up vs a team without any starters.

Leading going into the 4th and I have no faith. Teams just have to keep it close and the Pels will choke.
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

I guess the Knicks are the NBA refs team of the month, They get the calls, the no calls . Monty was right last night . If I was the Pistons owner I'd have my team dress out and just sit down and never take the court in protest and say F the league and this game

What's the over/under on uncalled travel calls on the Nicks tonight ?? I'll take the over

We won, on to the next game

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    23 point win and you'd think we lost. Granted, it wasn't smooth for a while there. Nice to close it out strong (way to go Trey).

Good win. Much needed. Trey with a great game. Hopefully, he found his stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    23 point win and you'd think we lost. Granted, it wasn't smooth for a while there. Nice to close it out strong (way to go Trey).
    To be fair, they never lose in your mind Hoo! Lol. I did read that it’s much more important to be less negative than more positive. Better for the mind. Trying to train myself.

Good win!

Basketball Guru
    The best part of the game for me was,, how the whole bench stood up when the new guy shot the ball and almost scored ...the whole bench was disappointed when the ball didn't go in .....

Go pels

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    Agree. Games are not necessarily won in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Agree. Games are not necessarily won in the first half.
    I didnt think the Pelicans played poorly in the first half. Defense was pretty decent and shooting wasnt bad. They just played well also in the first half and kept the game close.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    I didnt think the Pelicans played poorly in the first half. Defense was pretty decent and shooting wasnt bad. They just played well also in the first half and kept the game close.
    I am referring to some of the comments here.

Great 2 half and good win.

Either we're punting today's game vs the Pacers, or someone who's currently questionable will be playing. The list now is BI, CJ, Zion and Trey, plus Jose is out one more game.

Thread Information