Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: February 14th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Oklahoma City Thunder - 25-33

I feel proud of their effort and disappointed at the same time.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP JRUE!!!! Such a professional. Now, interesting to hear what Ernie, Shaq and Kenny have to say.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Jrue just threw a slight indirect jab at AD in the postgame interview. Said he’s going to lead by example when it comes to the youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I feel proud of their effort and disappointed at the same time.
    I never tire of winning. Tanking at this point is moot. It would take an epic meltdown to catch 5 or 6 at this point. The effort was amazing with this group.

Our pick is gonna suck isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    Unless the Knicks win the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    Nah. It's gonna be top ten, probably top 8. It might not be great, but it won't be awful.
    Basketball.

Proud of the team. Not surprised Rich Paul is already starting up the media train around ADs shoulder. We shouldn't be surprised.

Also: totally fine with a win. Obviously I want losses for the tank, but it's basically impossible to think we aren't gonna win a single game from now until the end of the season. We will win at least a handful. I'm totally happy for this to be one of them, showing out against OKC on TNT, AD leaving early with an "injury", and getting a good win for the fans before we head into all-star break.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Also: totally fine with a win. Obviously I want losses for the tank, but it's basically impossible to think we aren't gonna win a single game from now until the end of the season. We will win at least a handful. I'm totally happy for this to be one of them, showing out against OKC on TNT, AD leaving early with an "injury", and getting a good win for the fans before we head into all-star break.
    AGREED. At the beginning of the week we all sort of expected a win over the Magic and a loss to OKC, so we're not off schedule. And it actually helps because it gave the Magic another win.

Thread Information