Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Gentry has lost this team...

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    MM was the same guy that told us the Holiday Brothers Package was a done deal & they only way Jrue would sign for said amount , ,with $ figures and everything .
    He obviously understands the intricacies of the NBA, but he certainly doesn't have a mole.
    That person (mole) would not take a chance & leak to some blogger in Utah just for blips & giggles, knowing that said blogger is gonna blab all over the place about it.
    That's a bit far fetched. MM's been incorrect too many times for that to be the case.
    He is, however smart enough to present very logical & lucid quasi predictions, usually more than 1,for coverage, to have folks believing that he has a GUY.
    Yep, MM is a very smart Basketball guy, but works too hard to make sure every peon believes his entire schtick.

On the other hand, MM certainly isn't Champ, aka Astro, aka 13.
    1) MM, albeit very arrogant, egomaniacal, condescending, pompous & several other tautologies, he's very intelligent & informative !
    2) He doesn't need burner accts, because he doesn't care what anyone thinks anyway.
    So, the aka triplets have all of MM self centers & negative traits, but that's about it .Cogent is not a word I would use to describe the aka triplets.
    Okay I mean we should all knw by now that trades are a delicate thing anything can blow them up doesn't mean there wasn't a trade ya knw? but like I said call him out when he's wrong but make sure he's actually wrong

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Okay I mean we should all knw by now that trades are a delicate thing anything can blow them up doesn't mean there wasn't a trade ya knw? but like I said call him out when he's wrong but make sure he's actually wrong

You are correct. & the negotiations involved in those trades, MM has absolutely Zero inner knowledge about. Not first hand or second hand . It just doesn't work that way.
    I like reading his stuff. I think he's informative.

You are correct. & the negotiations involved in those trades, MM has absolutely Zero inner knowledge about. Not first hand or second hand . It just doesn't work that way.
    exactly lol high five bro lol I'm kinda drunk I like crazy ****** lol

I like your thoughts too! Funny you choose to boo Davis but not Holiday. Can’t blame you. We got screwed. Clean house!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I like your thoughts too! Funny you choose to boo Davis but not Holiday. Can’t blame you. We got screwed. Clean house!
    As I said - Cogent does not come to mind. I truly have no clue what you're talking about. I'll boo everyone of the SOB's when I feel they deserve it ! $8,000 a year gives me that prestigious honor!
    Last edited by Tinman; 02-13-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Thread Information