Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: February 9th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Memphis Grizzlies - 25-31

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    So true. Hopefully that means this place will be popping far more this spring and summer. Now I gotta go look at players for the draft. Right now we sitting at #9. I hope we can move up to about 6-7 when it's all said and done but our guys are still Hustling and with Kenny Hustle leading the way anything in single digits will be a win for us.
    Off topic a bit. Celtics forward Marcus Morris claiming Celtics have no fun, sees individual players, not teammates etc etc etc. 1 guess as to who his AGENT is .

So true. Hopefully that means this place will be popping far more this spring and summer. Now I gotta go look at players for the draft. Right now we sitting at #9. I hope we can move up to about 6-7 when it's all said and done but our guys are still Hustling and with Kenny Hustle leading the way anything in single digits will be a win for us.
    My main goal is to see that frozen rose Davis doesn't shatter .

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Off topic a bit. Celtics forward Marcus Morris claiming Celtics have no fun, sees individual players, not teammates etc etc etc. 1 guess as to who his AGENT is .
    True. However I wouldn't doubt it either. Lots of rumors surrounded them and it probably messed with the young players minds some. Also they have Alot of stars they are trying to fit together.

True. However I wouldn't doubt it either. Lots of rumors surrounded them and it probably messed with the young players minds some. Also they have Alot of stars they are trying to fit together.
    BUT, why make it public? He's a vet , vent in-house .

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    BUT, why make it public? He's a vet , vent in-house .
    I took it as him just being honest in an interview. I didn't really see him throwing people under the bus. More just wanting things to be better.

Thread Information