.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 80 of 80

Thread: February 9th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Memphis Grizzlies - 25-31

  1. #76
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    So true. Hopefully that means this place will be popping far more this spring and summer. Now I gotta go look at players for the draft. Right now we sitting at #9. I hope we can move up to about 6-7 when it's all said and done but our guys are still Hustling and with Kenny Hustle leading the way anything in single digits will be a win for us.
    Off topic a bit. Celtics forward Marcus Morris claiming Celtics have no fun, sees individual players, not teammates etc etc etc. 1 guess as to who his AGENT is .

  2. #77
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    So true. Hopefully that means this place will be popping far more this spring and summer. Now I gotta go look at players for the draft. Right now we sitting at #9. I hope we can move up to about 6-7 when it's all said and done but our guys are still Hustling and with Kenny Hustle leading the way anything in single digits will be a win for us.
    My main goal is to see that frozen rose Davis doesn't shatter .

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Off topic a bit. Celtics forward Marcus Morris claiming Celtics have no fun, sees individual players, not teammates etc etc etc. 1 guess as to who his AGENT is .
    True. However I wouldn't doubt it either. Lots of rumors surrounded them and it probably messed with the young players minds some. Also they have Alot of stars they are trying to fit together.

  4. #79
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    True. However I wouldn't doubt it either. Lots of rumors surrounded them and it probably messed with the young players minds some. Also they have Alot of stars they are trying to fit together.
    BUT, why make it public? He's a vet , vent in-house .

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    BUT, why make it public? He's a vet , vent in-house .
    I took it as him just being honest in an interview. I didn't really see him throwing people under the bus. More just wanting things to be better.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •