Pelicans Report

Thread: Players who have left us for championships

Players who have left us for championships

Remember the elite players who left our small market to pursue championships? Baron. CP3. Gordon (not elite). The other guys who were upset about being traded here. I've been watching since the move to NOLA. Star talent comes and leaves us to chase the finals with better teams.

How many championships do CP3, Baron Davis, and ok, I'll even throw in Gordon, have?

Zero.

Here's hoping that trend continues with AD.

Tyson Chandler
    Chris Andersen
    JR Smith

Off the top of my head. Stretches i know
    asdfghjkl;'

Chandler, JR, and Andersen all have rings though
    Basketball.

David West?
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    David West?
    He average something like 3 points per game!! but won a Championship

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Remember the elite players who left our small market to pursue championships? Baron. CP3. Gordon (not elite). The other guys who were upset about being traded here. I've been watching since the move to NOLA. Star talent comes and leaves us to chase the finals with better teams.

How many championships do CP3, Baron Davis, and ok, I'll even throw in Gordon, have?

Zero.

Here's hoping that trend continues with AD.
    he will not win a championship in LA because he is not that guy!!! Pelicans Need to Stop Trying To find a Superstar just Built a super team

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Chandler, JR, and Andersen all have rings though
    honestly people weren't upset they got rings though. those 3 and west def deserved it.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Boogie

I just want us to build this team in the image of Jazz, Nuggets, grindhouse Memphis, current Celtics, etc. Just a blue collar franchise with hard working blue collar team oriented players. I just want to enjoy good basketball with good effort again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Matrix View Post
    Tyson Chandler
    Chris Andersen
    JR Smith

Off the top of my head. Stretches i know
    Them some real elite players, for sure. Hahaha.

Guys. I'm talking about the three that punked us. Demanded trades. Became toxic and faked injuries while here. Obviously there will be players who left for other teams and won.

I should have put a different title but you guys need to read full posts. Lol

Anyway. My whole point is, OF the three players that I recall rejecting us in this way (are there more rejections I missed?), none of them have gotten what they claim they couldn't have gotten here. None of them.

It's like having exes that dump you because you aren't good enough but years later they never found better. Yeah. It's petty. But I will be petty another few months. I'm ok with that.

So chase your dreams, AD. We'll use the community property we get in this divorce settlement to improve and hopefully get revenge by winning a finals, first. Lol. Qnd if not, we can at least be happy knowing you didn't get better, either. Like BD, CP3, and Gordon.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 02-09-2019 at 12:31 PM.

PJ Brown

Trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Them some real elite players, for sure. Hahaha.

Guys. I'm talking about the three that punked us. Demanded trades. Became toxic and faked injuries while here. Obviously there will be players who left for other teams and won.

I should have put a different title but you guys need to read full posts. Lol
    Exactly. There's only be three that specifically demanded to leave because they said they couldn't win titles and didn't want to be here. None of them have won a title elsewhere. Now, 2 couple accomplish that this season if Htn were to win the title, but the track record is dismal. Maybe AD should have thought this through more.

Thread Information