Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: February 8th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Minnesota Timberwolves - 24-31

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I don’t think he was toxic as nobody in the local media has said such (and they would have mentioned it this past week).

This is just bad basketball.
    I don't know. The switch to Klutch. Eating out with Lebron. These guys spend a TON of time together. And you can just look at the body chemistry of the team. They may not have KNOWN but they at least felt it coming.

is gentry really starting Frazier

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Man, I take it so personally when people attack the fanbases support for this team. And I ain't even from NOLA.

I think the Pels are legit trying to win. Wtf. Otherwise why start Frazier over Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I think the Pels are legit trying to win. Wtf. Otherwise why start Frazier over Frank?
    ******** it. If we are playing AD, we are trying to win.

Kenrich Williams!!

man I love Kenny we need to keep this dude he just does the dirty stuff

Joel and David acting like AD is done for the night with 25 minutes.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Joel and David acting like AD is done for the night with 25 minutes.
    Silver can't make us play AD for some set amount of minutes. But I bet he did say, at least 24 unofficially. So we'll hit that threshold and pull him.

I've been watching on and off. Stanley Johnson done anything of note but run around?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Silver can't make us play AD for some set amount of minutes. But I bet he did say, at least 24 unofficially. So we'll hit that threshold and pull him.

I've been watching on and off. Stanley Johnson done anything of note but run around?
    Had a couple of defensive plays that were nice. Hasn't really seen the ball much on offense.

Jason Smith has been here like 8 hrs and already getting in Franks ear about hoe to improve.

Okay I think Frazier is in to help us lose lol has to be

Jason Smith has been here like 8 hrs and already getting in Franks ear about hoe to improve.
    about a hoe??? lol no but seriously that's awesome to see wish they'd put him in the game man

Lol. That's a misspell.

Smith is where he's at best. On the bench watching and helping the rookies. Of course we all want to see him spike a block again.

Lol. That's a misspell.

Smith is where he's at best. On the bench watching and helping the rookies. Of course we all want to see him spike a block again.
    Ik man lol just with the whole jsmoove and yeah or take someone out lol

Kenny is killing it......

Van Gundy doesn't hold back does he?
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    great.

Great win.
    I'm looking for real sports fans...not sheep! Are you with me?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Van Gundy doesn't hold back does he?
    what did he say

Espn is the worse, michelle beetle sucks paul pierce cant talk at all and billups saying he is ok with AD making it public. SMH espn is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    what did he say

Just laid into the NBA for putting the Pels in such a bad situation by forcing them to play AD over and over again. Wants Gayle to sit him and pay whatever fine the league levies. Do it for the small market teams. Says the league wants AD in LAX. Small market teams have little chance in today's NBA unless something drastically changes. Said the league is different now than 20 years ago when everybody had a shot at winning. Said the LAX offer was not good enough because LA's draft picks won't be any good.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Man, I take it so personally when people attack the fanbases support for this team. And I ain't even from NOLA.
    "AD gave everything he could give this to this franchise and this is how the fans repay him..."

Screw the media and their stigma of treating small market franchise as farm teams.

Garbage. I thought AD would be more understanding because of the chain of events with Boogie's injury, but nooooo...Rich Paul and Lebron got into his ear instead of being patient... He bought into the idea of him being the Superstar on the market. The first moment of adversity and he wants out. We had to wait till this offseason to get him another superstar to work with the plethora of them coming on the market.

It's all political bull and brainwashing. Got fed dreams of being a Superstar in a large market with those fancy dinners in LA with Lebron. He sold hima ruse of him to be the number 1 guy in LA while he is getting closer to retirement.

The only league where large market dynasties prosper with a broken soft cap, broken max contracts rules, supermax price tag scaring off any small market Superstar from wanting to resign to mediocre prime existence with even worse help, and complete disregard for tampering among elite players and agents.

NBA has no parity and that how the NBA likes it. Build its success off the back of large market dynasty. Every once in a while... We will get a Mavs, Spurs, Piston, or a 2016 Cavs... But 8 out of the 10 years... It's simply the same thing over and over again.

But don't tank... Even though you never have anything to play for year in and year out. You got to stay in line and give some hope to your fanbase. Small market NBA is borderline a con job.
    Last edited by Taker597; 02-09-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    "AD gave everything he could give this to this franchise and this is how the fans repay him..."

Screw the media and their stigma of treating small market franchise as farm teams.

Garbage. I thought AD would be more understanding because of the chain of events with Boogie's injury, but nooooo...Rich Paul and Lebron got into his ear instead of being patient... He bought into the idea of him being the Superstar on the market. The first moment of adversity and he wants out. We had to wait till this offseason to get him another superstar to work with the plethora of them coming on the market.

It's all political bull and brainwashing. Got fed dreams of being a Superstar in a large market with those fancy dinners in LA with Lebron. He sold hima ruse of him to be the number 1 guy in LA while he is getting closer to retirement.
    AD becomes Love or Bosh if he ever played with Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Just laid into the NBA for putting the Pels in such a bad situation by forcing them to play AD over and over again. Wants Gayle to sit him and pay whatever fine the league levies. Do it for the small market teams. Says the league wants AD in LAX. Small market teams have little chance in today's NBA unless something drastically changes. Said the league is different now than 20 years ago when everybody had a shot at winning. Said the LAX offer was not good enough because LA's draft picks won't be any good.
    He is 100% right.

Thread Information