Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: February 8th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Minnesota Timberwolves - 24-31

It's kind of funny because I keep seeing national journalists or Lakers reporters and stuff saying that the franchise ''owes it to the fans to put their best player on court, that's what they paid their season tickets to see''.

And then the replies are flooded with Pelicans fans all yelling in unison ''we do not want AD to play!!!''

And then the national journalists are like ''yep, gotta play him, it's what the Pels fans would want...''

Nobody cares what we want.
    Basketball.

Oh no first time AD touched the ball he got booed.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Jeff Van Gundy throwing pot shots at the fanbase. Comments like that has me seething.

Then they cheered him when he scored.

''Boos every touch, and can you blame? Great fans, loyal fans, we have here, in New Orleans.'' - Joel Myers

So when he dribbles they boo...

When he scores they cheer. I don't get it. Lol

Damn Van Gundy is on fire tonight...in a negative way. Blasts Gayle Benson. Blasts the crowd. He did blast the NBA too. He is in a bad mood.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Damn Van Gundy is on fire tonight...in a negative way. Blasts Gayle Benson. Blasts the crowd.
    Just disgusted. Calling the fanbase "not passionate enough, and which is why you see a half empty arena."

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Just disgusted. Calling the fanbase "not passionate enough, and which is why you see a half empty arena."
    man watch Joel and Wesley

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Down 14-4.

Team looks drained and de-energised. Unsurprising. The joy from the last few games has gone. We were losing but it was entertaining and fun and there was heart and enthusiasm and something to look forward to.

AD has stabbed the franchise in requesting the trade, and has twisted the knife by forcing his way back onto the court. Dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Down 14-4.

Team looks drained and de-energised. Unsurprising. The joy from the last few games has gone. We were losing but it was entertaining and fun and there was heart and enthusiasm and something to look forward to.

AD has stabbed the franchise in requesting the trade, and has twisted the knife by forcing his way back onto the court. Dreadful.
    Yeah none of them really seem that enthused to be out there

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    man watch Joel and Wesley

God I wish I could.

Maybe Dell and Gentry are geniuses. Playing AD helps the tank!

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Yeah none of them really seem that enthused to be out there

Why should they be? Any identity they try and form will be a total waste as long as a guy who already has both feet out of the door is being forced into the unit. Worthless to even try.

jrue didn't wanna give it to him lol and we are trying to make our own guy miss lmao love it

mvp chant jrue pleeeeease lol

First time since he was drafted that I've been wanting KAT to do well. Amazing.

First time since he was drafted that I've been wanting KAT to do well. Amazing.
    right?

Van Gundy is correct...$50k for publicly throwing us under a bus...$100k per game for sitting him.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Van Gundy is correct...$50k for publicly throwing us under a bus...$100k per game for sitting him.
    Yeah that would be because the league hates us.

AD isn't even pretending. He's playing with such low effort. I can't even try to forget the request and just pretend it's a normal game because he doesn't even look interested. Why did he want to play if he isn't even gonna try?

AD isn't even pretending. He's playing with such low effort. I can't even try to forget the request and just pretend it's a normal game because he doesn't even look interested. Why did he want to play if he isn't even gonna try?
    Good. Keep him from injuring himself.

nice talking out there frank love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Good. Keep him from injuring himself.
    Yeah, I prefer it to him putting himself at risk, but that's kind of not the point.

He said he wanted to play, he was the one who said he wanted to play but the team sat him VS Indiana. What's the point of demanding to play when he clearly doesn't even care. Makes it even more transparently a power play, it's not even about the game. He doesn't care about the on-court performance.

why the hell aren't they putting smith in man we miss him lol

Thread Information