Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LeBron gonna trade you! [emoji23]

LeBron gonna trade you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BthTZvXB...=1lh07numx7kt6

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Lakers down by 23 at halftime to a Pacers team that the Pels took to the very end of the game. Those players are really showing their value right now.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BthTZvXB...=1lh07numx7kt6

This shows that all NBA fans know what time it is. They don't like bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Lakers down by 23 at halftime to a Pacers team that the Pels took to the very end of the game. Those players are really showing their value right now.
    Holy ******** lol

Same chant for Kuzma and the Lakers are now down by 30.

Kuzma gets rejected on a dunk attempt then Collison hits a 3 and on the next possession the Lakers turn it over and Turner gets a dunk.

This is so fun to watch! HA

Basketball Guru

be fair...that whole team is in a bad way with all those dudes talking about getting traded.......if we play AD our team may go south with the young players who may not want to be around him...

if we are going to play that game...our backups are playing hard and above their heads but our starters cant play defense to have this team in the playoffs right now......so whats AD,,,niko,,randal and moore value if those 4 cant get us the 8th seed?...

its fine if you dont like those players but is it that hard to be fair?.....that same team without lebron played a close game against GS and loss it in the 4th a couple of nights ago..

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    be fair...that whole team is in a bad way with all those dudes talking about getting traded.......if we play AD our team may go south with the young players who may not want to be around him...

if we are going to play that game...our backups are playing hard and above their heads but our starters cant play defense to have this team in the playoffs right now......so whats AD,,,niko,,randal and moore value if those 4 cant get us the 8th seed?...

its fine if you dont like those players but is it that hard to be fair?.....that same team without lebron played a close game against GS and loss it in the 4th a couple of nights ago..
    hmm seems as if it's LeBron who needs to To be traded then

Im gon a watch the game...

And even gonna watch the Laker feed.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post

I watched the end of that game. It wasn't really close anymore with about 5 min to go in the third.

I'm not saying all those guys are trash. They are decent young prospects with potential.

But its chicken soup for my soul to see the Lakers struggle right now.

(As Aaron Holiday knocks down a 3)

We need to thank the fans of Indiana and post on other message boards to do the same - turn this thing into a complete circus.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    We need to thank the fans of Indiana and post on other message boards to do the same - turn this thing into a complete circus.
    that would be beautiful

This thing is building steam...check out Google news feeds, Memes popping up, TNT talking and laughing about it. Feels good to make another franchise look like fools. Sit back and enjoy folks.

Kind of like we did for the SB?

This thing is building steam...check out Google news feeds, Memes popping up, TNT talking and laughing about it. Feels good to make another franchise look like fools. Sit back and enjoy folks.
    so what do we root when they get here lol

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    It seems that JaVale McGee is not worth trading.

Basketball Guru
    I watched the end of that game. It wasn't really close anymore with about 5 min to go in the third.

I'm not saying all those guys are trash. They are decent young prospects with potential.

But its chicken soup for my soul to see the Lakers struggle right now.

(As Aaron Holiday knocks down a 3)

i know the lakers are the enemy...im more mad at AD and his camp and wish all of them just stfu and show some loyalty so we can deal like we need to..

Not a good week for LA.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    It seems that JaVale McGee is not worth trading.

oooooh that's cold blooded lol

Next game: @Boston. Yeah sure the Garden won't keep it going.

The beauty is that this could potentially go on for the rest of the season.

Wow.

I mean. It just seems so unlikely AD gets traded to LA. They have to sit in this not just this season but next, as well. Let's say AD goes to Boston. LAL will be such a dumpster fire and for so long......just wow.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    ODDS: Rickety Bron: OUT- Groin Load management

Next game: @Boston. Yeah sure the Garden won't keep it going.
    Suddenly that game has become appointment television!

Basketball Guru
    that lakers pick might be something if those boys stay in their feelings and keep loosing lol...

Thread Information