Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: January 29th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Houston - 22-28

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Gentry was made to run this team into the ground. He hates us as much as 42, Harvey and MM combined
    When we want to win, his rotations are ridiculous and we lose games we should easily take.

When we want to lose, his rotations somehow work and we win games we should easily lose.

Alvin Gentry is a demon designed specifically to irritate me.
    Basketball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    And 42 never claimed he had inside info or he knew for certain. Strong opinions, yep - don't we all!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    When we want to win, his rotations are ridiculous and we lose games we should easily take.

When we want to lose, his rotations somehow work and we win games we should easily lose.

Alvin Gentry is a demon designed specifically to irritate me.
    I tried to warn everyone years ago

He is the nicest guy ever. Not the best coach

Boy that ref called that foul fast huh?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    gentry and the team not quitting but the refs want us to tank lol
    yoy see that ******** huh? lol I dnt agree with a lot of your stuff but man high five

So we're going to play Houston, without AD, Niko, Randle, Payton, or Moore. Jrue is gonna shoot 3 of 13 from the floor, and we're going to win.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wooooow ref laaaaaate as hell huh

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    So we're going to play Houston, without AD, Niko, Randle, Payton, or Moore. Jrue is gonna shoot 3 of 13 from the floor, and we're going to win.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Jahlil is goat. Hopefully we can keep him around

Win or lose, this team is flipping a giant bird to AD, his agent, and the national media.

Jahlil is goat. Hopefully we can keep him around
    All for keeping Jahlil. Just don't think he and Jrue should be playing 36 minutes a game right now. Play them both hard for 25 minutes, sit them all fourth quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Win or lose, this team is flipping a giant bird to AD, his agent, and the national media.
    Win, and they're flipping the bird to me as well

Jrue has 6 blocks.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Dang, it's weird knowing that losing is in the best interest of the team, but still pulling for them to come away with the w. I can never find the strength in my heart to hope they lose.

All-Star
    we are super capable of losing still

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    yes!!!! lol and I ******** love it

Quote Originally Posted by Thepeelsessions View Post
    Dang, it's weird knowing that losing is in the best interest of the team, but still pulling for them to come away with the w. I can never find the strength in my heart to hope they lose.
    Back in the day I felt that way. After coming to terms that we are in the West and need some super luck in the draft to reach the heights, I’ve boarded the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieHornet View Post
    we are super capable of losing still
    We're up 9 with 1 minute left. Like, it's possible, but nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepeelsessions View Post
    exactly lol like for me if we lose we lose great but I will not openly cheer for a loss sorry ots not me

I have t posted here in awhile . I’m proud of the way this team has played tonight
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Back in the day I felt that way. After coming to terms that we are in the West and need some super luck in the draft to reach the heights, I’ve boarded the tank.
    Is it weird that I'm actually super excited for the tank?

I started watching the NBA when AD was drafted, and I came to the Pels because that's who drafted him. 7 years later, and due to our mixed success and trading antics, I've never really had any reason to be interested in a draft beyond very surface level thought.

Now that we actually have a chance to get a real good pick, or multiple solid picks, I'm actually interested in the draft and I'm excited to start afresh with a clean slate. I'm happy to suck for 30 games and then get a chance to really build a culture.

The whole tank thing is overrated. Sure, you get a better pick. In a draft with only two rounds and players are busts more often than they are diamonds. But the hit you take in free agency for tanking.......ooooof. It's really in a team's best interest to look attractive to FAs.

With ALL of the turmoil going on...pretty good barometer of these men's character.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Oh the refs are really trying to help 5hem now huh

Basketball Guru
    and frazier just remember to try loose the game lol

Thread Information