https://twitter.com/PelicansNBA/stat...358508033?s=19

Edit x3:

AD could be back as soon as next week.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...883740672?s=19

Edit x2 for update:

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...043592194?s=19

Edit to add update:

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...244881408?s=19

I remember a couple years ago someone had a tank with a bunch of the Pels players on it. Maybe we should bring that back.

/sigh
    Last edited by Mythrol; 01-23-2019 at 05:03 PM.

I’m more shocked it took our Medical Staff 11hours to read the X-Ray. Maybe it needed Loomis approval?

1-2 weeks for a non shooting hand finger sprain? lol riiiiiiiiight

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AstroFire View Post
    I’m more shocked it took our Medical Staff 11hours to read the X-Ray. Maybe it needed Loomis approval?
    geezus Christ get off of it everyone gets it your obsession is known 🖒

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    geezus Christ get off of it everyone gets it your obsession is known ��

thanks for info we all already know again your obsession with Loomis is known try to troll better buddy

thanks for info we all already know again your obsession with Loomis is known try to troll better buddy

My bad. Nothing to see here. Move along. Everything normal as usual.

My bad. Nothing to see here. Move along. Everything normal as usual.
    Okay champ 🖒

Okay champ ��

Okay Alvin !

#TankForZion

Let the tank begin! We could easily catch Memphis and Dallas. The Suns and four teams in the East got a head start on us though. A 6th place slot at least gives us a shot. The Cavs are masters at this game.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    #TankForZion
    Going to have to lose more than Cleveland. I think it can be done.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Whatever pick the Pels get, they will try to flip for a player they believe will sway AD's decision. A rookie isn't going to do that. Until AD says he's out, they'll do whatever they think they need to do to keep him. If the Pels keep their pick and have genuine excitement about it through the draft process, it's an admission AD aint signing that extension when free agency begins.

Wow... A sprain finger shut you down for 2 weeks. Lol... AD really take games off for the mildest injuries.

Basketball Guru
    this is why im a team fan and not a player fan.....AD is a super star but he gets hurt alot and i just dont see us being able to build a team to his liking if he do stay and sign the super max....

im ready to trade AD to the lakers b4 Christmas for ball,,hart,,kuzma,,ingram,,zubac when they resign him, plus whatever else we can get from a 3rd or 4th team......i dont want just tatum from boston and picks....give me the lakers 5 young guys that we can add to what we have and have a good chance to make the playoffs that season.....

dont want to trade AD now because i dont want to see another star going to the lakers because AD and lebron is there now.....i want to see if any of the top 6 free agents will sign with the lakers in the off season and if none of them do then that tell me that none of them are willing to help lebron win another title and get all of the credit....so giving them AD next season with the same roster and taking those 5 players i name in the trade would leave them with a team of lebron and AD for that season......

this is the team i want as a Christmas present from the pels this year lol.... young,,fun to watch and depth...im good with this...

payton.....ball
    jrue......hart......jackson
    ingram......moore.....miller.....or take out moore and miller and add 2 free agents or players from trade....
    kuzma.......niko....
    zubac......okafor....

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Wow... A sprain finger shut you down for 2 weeks. Lol... AD really take games off for the mildest injuries.
    AD does seem a bit soft, or like he never plays at less than 100%. Tape it up, and devote all your energy to defense! With a sprained finger on non shooting hand, he’s still better than Okafor or Diallo.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    AD does seem a bit soft, or like he never plays at less than 100%. Tape it up, and devote all your energy to defense! With a sprained finger on non shooting hand, he’s still better than Okafor or Diallo.

if its 2 weeks, watch how good the team play...everyone will play their roles....frank will have good games because he wont have to give way to getting the ball to AD....moore will up his game up....the team will flow more because certain players will have the green light to score.....watch the game tomorrow and see how good of a win it will be for the role players...these 2 weeks may bring the whole team together.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post

We get any more details from Rich Paul?

Basketball Guru
    We get any more details from Rich Paul?
    you tell us demps?..

AD being hurt isn’t news. It’s an eventuality
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

#roadtoZion
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Yeah. I don't know if you guys are rubbing off on me with the pessimism.....but I just do not feel good about AD staying. I was before the season....but.....I think it may be time to sell while it's as high as it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    if its 2 weeks, watch how good the team play...everyone will play their roles....frank will have good games because he wont have to give way to getting the ball to AD....moore will up his game up....the team will flow more because certain players will have the green light to score.....watch the game tomorrow and see how good of a win it will be for the role players...these 2 weeks may bring the whole team together.....
    This is an interesting point. I noticed this last night when the bench brought us back to within 8 points only for AD and the starters to give the momentum right back to Portland.

Thread Information