.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: AD to Miss Next 1-2 Weeks with Finger Injury

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    The only team I am trading AD to is Boston which cannot be done until the summer. I want no less than Tatum, Brown, Rozier, and the highest 1st round pick available in 2020.

    AD is well worth that to Boston. I dare you to present me a better deal than that.
    I'm with you, I wouldn't want anything the Lakers could offer.

  2. #52
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JJackisangry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,556
    If AD does cause a stink, it works in our favor. I’ve come to accept that whatever happens, we should be fine as long as Dell doesn’t make a horrendous move before the deadline. Hopefully the ownership understands that and won’t pull the trigger unless we can get some Boogie caliber move on the cheap (not a chance in hell).

  3. #53
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    public housing
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    The only team I am trading AD to is Boston which cannot be done until the summer. I want no less than Tatum, Brown, Rozier, and the highest 1st round pick available in 2020.

    AD is well worth that to Boston. I dare you to present me a better deal than that.
    I'd rather Ben Simmons, so a package from Philly would beat that IMO.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    I'd rather Ben Simmons, so a package from Philly would beat that IMO.
    Yeah I think I'd rather Ben Simmons too.

  5. #55

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post

    Interesting it is coming from a Rich Paul and not team PR .

  7. #57
    Update: AD could be back as soon as next week.

    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...883740672?s=19

  8. #58
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Update: AD could be back as soon as next week.

    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...883740672?s=19
    And all of the pessimists can go back into their cave. Season could be over, but it isn't quite yet.

  9. #59
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,616
    Breh we aren't making the playoffs lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •