Pelicans Report

Thread: Happy New Year, I do think things get better. We do make playoffs as 7 or 8 seed,

Pelicans Happy New Year, I do think things get better. We do make playoffs as 7 or 8 seed,

I've been better coached at posting from a guy named Swimmer on SaintsReport so I feel you will get better posts from me in 2019.

- I do believe we were in a burned out tired mode like last year but we have snuck out of it starting with last night's win. It seems like all teams go through this, Is the season to long?

-I do believe the Davis trade talks blow over. Just a slow news day at ESPN

- I do believe Dell Demps will make a big trade that will make us better defensively

- I do believe Davis will be front runner for MVP

- I will not listen to Fletcher Mackel

-I do believe this forum gets better with new members

-Happy New Year everyone.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroFire View Post
    I've been better coached at posting from a guy named Swimmer on SaintsReport so I feel you will get better posts from me in 2019.

-Happy New Year everyone.

lmao...happy new year man lol...

Just wanted to point this out somewhere. We are in 14th place. 8 games out of first place. The sun's are in 15th place. 8 games from 14th. Man they are bad lol.
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

We do this every year with the 7/8 seed stuff. They were 1 game away from a 3rd seed last year and this year is shaping up to be similar.

There is NO reason they can't get hot and secure a 2nd - 4th seed this year.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    Just wanted to point this out somewhere. We are in 14th place. 8 games out of first place. The sun's are in 15th place. 8 games from 14th. Man they are bad lol.
    they still have something I would like...T.J. Warren....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    There is NO reason they can't get hot and secure a 2nd - 4th seed this year.
    There’s reason. Lack of bench depth. Lack of defensive effort. Seemingly inevitable injuries.

Pre-season, I thought we could be 4th in the West. As much as I still WANT that to happen, we have to remember just how many games we have to win JUST to top our wins last season.
    RIP FlyGirl

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    There’s reason. Lack of bench depth. Lack of defensive effort. Seemingly inevitable injuries.

Pre-season, I thought we could be 4th in the West. As much as I still WANT that to happen, we have to remember just how many games we have to win JUST to top our wins last season.
    i said we were a top 4 team also...i would be happy to make the playoffs healthy and upset teams in the run...

Thread Information