Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: December 7th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Memphis Grizzlies - 13-13

ABSOLUTE TRASH

Just ONE decent play. Please guys.
    Basketball.

We just sent out three three point shooters with the game on the line.

THose three are one for 11 combined.

why do they always go to Moore geezus

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    why do they always go to Moore geezus

''By percentage, he's their best three point threat, 44%.'' - Joel Myers.

I hate Kyle Anderson.

This team is trash. #Pelslife

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    ''By percentage, he's their best three point threat, 44%.'' - Joel Myers.
    and yet I feel like niko or miller are still better options ******** even hill at that moment since he's been hot all night

This team is pathetic.

Forget losing Ad, that’s a done deal. The mission at this point is either hope the Benson’s can pry their eyes away from football enough to clean house and luck into a GM that can put a product out there in the next 3 years fans can be excited about, that isn’t going to trend toward a third repeat of history, or hope Seattle can do a better job. Because as of right now, I expect this team to get sold off at the first realistic opportunity with the combo of dissapointment and owner apathy.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 12-07-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Well we hung with one of the best in the West, we're right there, just need Elf back and to win some on the road. I hope Dell doesn't trade this years 1st.

Win loss win loss win loss win loss, we can't we just win 2 in a row. We were like 10-10, then 11-11, 12-12, 13-13, and now 13-14 probably gonna be 14-14 after next game. WHy can't we just win two games in a row. Why can't we just look like the same team twice in one week?

This team is a disappointment.

Is it talent or coaching? I don’t know anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Well we hung with one of the best in the West, we're right there, just need Elf back and to win some on the road. I hope Dell doesn't trade this years 1st.
    The Grizzlies are an example of a team that is punching above their weight class.

We are a team that is struggling to get out of the ring with our sparring partners without sustaining embarrassing knockouts.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Is it talent or coaching? I don’t know anymore.

All of the above.

demps either needs to go all in and make a big time move or blow it up. watching mediocrity game after game has gotten old

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    demps either needs to go all in and make a big time move or blow it up. watching mediocrity game after game has gotten old
    Demps needs to go.

I seriously don’t get how anyone wants this guy being in charge of a fourth rebuild?

See what Hinkie is up to and let him go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    This team is pathetic.

Forget losing Ad, that’s a done deal. The mission at this point is either hope the Benson’s can pry their eyes away from football enough to clean house and luck into a GM that can put a product out there in the next 3 years fans can be excited about, that isn’t going to trend toward a third repeat of history, or hope Seattle can do a better job. Because as of right now, I expect this team to get sold off at the first realistic opportunity with the combo of dissapointment and owner apathy.
    Demps needs to go.

I seriously don’t get how anyone wants this guy being in charge of a fourth rebuild?

See what Hinkie is up to and let him go to work.
    John Calipari
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    John Calipari
    Rick Pitino is much cheaper right now by Gayle's standards. Anyway this one stings tonight. Good crowd and we lay an egg. This one might be the one win we wish we had come April.

Imagine if we were even bog average defensively

This team is pathetic.

Gayle is the reason the Bensons own the Pels right now, I dont see her selling them off.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Imagine if we were even bog average defensively
    we cant be avg defensively because we have no depth so Davis and Jrue have to take the scoring load while playing 40 miuntes. Hopefully we make a move for a good energy defender who makes smart rotations and another perimeter player who can simplify the game for jrue and ease his responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    we cant be avg defensively because we have no depth so Davis and Jrue have to take the scoring load while playing 40 miuntes. Hopefully we make a move for a good energy defender who makes smart rotations and another perimeter player who can simplify the game for jrue and ease his responsibilities.
    They need a rim protector.
    When Davis is off the court this team is pathetic defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    They need a rim protector.
    When Davis is off the court this team is pathetic defensively.
    Noah would have been nice. Instead, our GM puts stock in the sorry excuse for a NBA player that is Jahlil Okafor.

Thread Information