Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: November 30th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Miami Heat - 11-11

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaJoseph View Post
    AD isn't the best player in the league then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Right now he isn't even best on this team, that's Jrue

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Reminder that Anthony Davis, averaging basically 13 rebounds per game, has 0 rebounds so far.
    He gone

Coming on this forum when AD is playing badly reminds me of when I would go on Cavs forums last season after LeBron had posted a ridiculously bad statline, or where his total lack of total defense was particularly obvious, and the entire forum would be imploding, claiming that LeBron had fallen off, couldn't play anymore, hated putting in effort, couldn't score, was out of his prime, hated his team, didn't care, etc

Then two days later he'd put up 35/15/10 and everyone would shut up until a week later when he had a bad game.

Isn't it just enough to say that AD is having a bad game and looks out of it, maybe is having a bad matchup or something, instead of pretending like the sky has fallen?
    Basketball.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    They need a change. AD has been great but is mostly just stats.

We back?

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Coming on this forum when AD is playing badly reminds me of when I would go on Cavs forums last season after LeBron had posted a ridiculously bad statline, or where his total lack of total defense was particularly obvious, and the entire forum would be imploding, claiming that LeBron had fallen off, couldn't play anymore, hated putting in effort, couldn't score, was out of his prime, hated his team, didn't care, etc

Then two days later he'd put up 35/15/10 and everyone would shut up until a week later when he had a bad game.

Isn't it just enough to say that AD is having a bad game and looks out of it, maybe is having a bad matchup or something, instead of pretending like the sky has fallen?
    I think it’s his effort that upsets people. He plays really hard and then has games where he kind of plays lazy. Plus, he claimed to be the leagues best player. What standard do you think we should hold him to?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    We back?
    Not yet. We are half way there...

Still, all jump shots

We always do this. Pull it back to where it's like...."wow. Most teams couldn't pull it back this fast". And if it were in just one game it would be a sign of a great team. To come back from such a huge deficit and get close to a victory. But this many times it just leaves us saying "why?"

If we can play this well second half why are we so flat to open?

So they're calling a trip when his own guy tripped him lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

And it's back under 10, with AD going to the line again, having put up 30 already and been the scoring drive behind getting us back into the game.

Tim is so small he can't even take a layup right under the bucket smh

Keep AD on the flor, he is Hot today. 6 points game!

Clobbering Miami almost as hard in the third as they clobbered us in the first.

****** Hill!!!

We can’t keep starting games like this. Hopefully we pull this out of our ******, but enough is enough.

We keep pulling it towards 5 or so, then letting themscore a couple, so the deficit keeps hanging around 6 or 7. Need to just put the pressure on hard for a few possessions.

6 point deficit again, in the bonus, 5 minutes left. We can do this. Just need serious pressure now.

Running out of time. We need a decent run, and a handful of stops if we wanna pull this off.
    RIP FlyGirl

Alvin, love the passion, but BAD time for a tech.

Jesus Christ they are so dump.

AD splits a pair, down 8 with 3:30 left. Come on.

Just realised: AD in this second half has 26 points and 9 rebounds. Wow.

And of course they immediately score on the other end.

4 point game, 1:40 left.

Thread Information