Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: November 30th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Miami Heat - 11-11

Can someone explain the dumb ******** Moore just did like what was the point of all those moves

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

3 guys who can't shoot on the court lol

Gentry three weeks ago: "Alright guys. We had an awful first quarter. Down double digits. Insanely bad. Then we fought back and took the lead in the fourth. Two and a half quarters of come back work. But then we barely lost in the end. I hate that we didn't complete that come back. So we will let every team get like a 20 point lead on us on the 1st until we are able to complete a come back."

Have we even taken a ft in this dumb ****** game

45-19 Pathetic! No effort, no defence, nothing. What are they doing out there??

This is rock bottom isn't it

Like I don't get it gentry is so quick to take out certain guys when they're playing bad but won't take out Moore ad or jrue when they are lol

A 32 to 6 run?

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    A 32 to 6 run?
    You can see no one cares on the court none of them no fighting no heart no fire just ehh whatever screw it

I think this game has made me hate basketball. At least for a little while. Wow.
    Basketball.

Oh gentry let's get back to some strong outside play whem have we ever been strong from 3 lol like seriously gentrys philosophy is anything other than a 3 or at the basket is a bad play l9l but guess what you have a bunch of guys who are money at mid range but nope don't take those

Basketball Guru
    miami has 10 players healthy to play and came out ready.....our whole team should play in this game lol smh...

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Gentry has to go. The dude has no idea how to keep these guys motivated.

Why don't we give OAK a few mins? What can it hurt?

The players have the same energy as the coach, who just sits there the entire game looking confused. Coach Rondo isn’t here to help anymore.

I have been watching the NBA for almost two decades and I can't recall a team this bipolar.

Top 5 player and getting blown out by Miami #Pelslife

Finished the half pretty well, but unfortunately by that point we were down by so much that cutting the deficit by more than 10 points still has us down 20.

Where was that earlier? Where was that scoring when we were down 19-45? We can go on an 11-0 run now, but not even keep pace with them earlier? Why are we so inconsistent?! We go between excellent offense and solid defense to trash offense and even worse defense. Within the same game we can look like contenders for both the first overall pick and the championship. It's like Jekyll and Hyde here!

It’s coaching. Gentry doesn’t know how to adjust the play style to the matchup. When substitutes come in the game, they have zero idea what to do if the tempo slows down.

Reminder that Anthony Davis, averaging basically 13 rebounds per game, has 0 rebounds so far.

Davis hates playing the 5, Oka should be given a chance, Diallo too, AD doesn't want to bang, too soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    Davis hates playing the 5, Oka should be given a chance, Diallo too, AD doesn't want to bang, too soft.
    Mostly true, but he'd usually do more than this just by being in the general area. You stand close to the basket enough, and have a 7'6 wingspan, you should grab at least two or three boards a half just by existing. Really bizarre for him to have 0.

AD isn't the best player in the league then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Reminder that Anthony Davis, averaging basically 13 rebounds per game, has 0 rebounds so far.
    Well I think it has a lot to do with his extreme sensitivity to getting bodied.

AD is the softest big on the roster. He probably couldn’t sleep knowing Hassan was up next.

Thread Information