Pelicans Report

Thread: Cavs willing to take back long term salary in trades

Cavs willing to take back long term salary in trades

Operation find a 3-way deal to get Solomon Hill to Cleveland is commenced.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have begun to express to rival teams that they may be willing to take on long-term salary as the trade deadline approaches, according to sources.

The Cavaliers have trade assets in Kyle Korver and George Hill. Hill is owed just $1 million in guaranteed money next season.
    https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...n-Trade-Market

Here's my offer with Washington sending a protected 1st to Cleveland and us sending a 2nd to Washington.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8o9yahm

We get a PG and a SF. Can also afford to give Randle a raise in the summer.

We wouldn't be able to give Randle a raise over the already 120% he can get.

You have to keep Oubre's rights on the books along with Morris (because you will want to keep Morris as well). We probably keep Hill too since we desperately need a PG.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 11-28-2018 at 01:47 PM.

I love Niko but I'm not sure Washington gives up that much for him. I think I could be on board with that deal though.

Good idea, but yea I don’t think Wizards make that trade straight up, much less give up a 1st too.

What do y’all think of Rubio as a trade fit? Mirotic + _?_ for Rubio + Crowder. Probably wouldn’t happen, but interesting. I think Rubio would be the perfect fit as a steady game-manager who should thrive in a fast-paced, free-flow offense

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Why can I not think of anything about Jordan Clarkson's game? I'm trying...but I got nothing. Guess that means he's not worth having...but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Why can I not think of anything about Jordan Clarkson's game? I'm trying...but I got nothing. Guess that means he's not worth having...but still...
    He's a got no basketball IQ, he's a very poor passer, he's a chucker, and he's poor in defense.
    Basketball.

The Franchise
    Only person Cleveland has that Id consider is Hood but I’m not breaking the bank for him. Anything more than a second is too much because he could be a one year rental. I’d do the same kind of deal for Korkmaz and I think he could run point for us.

Thread Information