Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: November 24th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Washington Wizards - 10-9

Frank getting under some people's skin huh lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Why is Jrue trying to do too much? He’s acting like Reke.

Glad I didn’t go attend this piece of garbage live. Gentry has lost this team.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Why is Jrue trying to do too much? He’s acting like Reke.
    Because we have no one else, all other back court players just stand around

Why is Mirotic guarding Beal while Etwaun is guarding Morris?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    Why is Mirotic guarding Beal while Etwaun is guarding Morris?
    Gentry ball.

Giving up layups when you're trying to come back

#Pelslife

What a disaster. If this continues, I'd expect some changes. If we can't prove to AD or anybody we are serious about winning, why would anyone play here. This team is so mediocre.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Luckily, LSU is playing so nobody is watching this mess.

This team really needs another rim protector

Keeping the wrong Okafor was a wonderful idea

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Keeping the wrong Okafor was a wonderful idea
    Because Emeka is lighting it up on...

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Because Emeka is lighting it up on...
    He doesn't need to light it up. He can be useful in the Tyson Chandler role

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    He doesn't need to light it up. He can be useful in the Tyson Chandler role
    He's not even doing that for anyone right now. My point is, how can you judge we kept the wrong Okafor? What do you believe Okafor can do that we aren't already getting from Diallo? Okafor barely even played last season.

Celtics are on the verge of dropping to 10-10....the battle of two of the most disappointing teams Monday night in NOLA.
    Last edited by DaFranchise80; 11-24-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    He's not even doing that for anyone right now. My point is, how can you judge we kept the wrong Okafor? What do you believe Okafor can do that we aren't already getting from Diallo? Okafor barely even played last season.
    Okafor was great on the defensive end. Heaps of important tipped balls on missed shots, offensive rebounds etc etc. All the little stuff that's actually important to winning games

Jahlil can't even get on the court

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Celtics are on the verge of dropping to 10-10....the battle of two of the most disappointing teams Monday night in NOLA.
    Yeah Houston rounds out the trio. And they're doing it (or not doing it) at full health

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    What a disaster. If this continues, I'd expect some changes. If we can't prove to AD or anybody we are serious about winning, why would anyone play here. This team is so mediocre.
    Well, AD is the biggest part of our team woes, sitting out with minor injury, and looking like he doesnt really care half the time when he does play, so he should start looking in the mirror first if he wants something to blame it on

Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    Well, AD is the biggest part of our team woes, sitting out with minor injury, and looking like he doesnt really care half the time when he does play, so he should start looking in the mirror first if he wants something to blame it on
    This.

Another dissapointing loss. This team is trash on the road.

It's just beyond me. Maybe the reason we're so good at home is that, apparently, the entire team just stays at home for rest and sends out automatons to play on the road.
    Basketball.

The team just isn't switched on for the whole game ever. We'll get out to a 9 point lead then the other team will go on a 16-2 run out of nowhere.

It doesn't make any sense

The team just isn't switched on for the whole game ever. We'll get out to a 9 point lead then the other team will go on a 16-2 run out of nowhere.

It doesn't make any sense
    No leadership... Our "leader" said all the right things this offseason "I want to prove I'm the best in the world" "I realize I need to step up and be the leader of this team"

He looks like a fringe top 10 player so far though.. If I'm Dell I'm seriously considering calling up Boston and offering AD for Kyrie and Tatum, though I dont know if Irving has that alpha dog mentality we need (Butler wouldve been perfect in that regard)

Capable backup or starting Point Guard potential trade list:

Satoransky
    Beverley
    Rubio
    Lin
    Dragic
    G. Hill
    C. Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    No leadership... Our "leader" said all the right things this offseason "I want to prove I'm the best in the world" "I realize I need to step up and be the leader of this team"

He looks like a fringe top 10 player so far though.. If I'm Dell I'm seriously considering calling up Boston and offering AD for Kyrie and Tatum, though I dont know if Irving has that alpha dog mentality we need (Butler wouldve been perfect in that regard)
    I think I've said this before, but I guess I've got to say it again: the most frustrating part of losses is the immediate outpour of hideously bad takes.

Thread Information