Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: November 23rd - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - 10-8

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I'm saying it:

Robinson doesn't foul AD and kick him out of this game early, breaking his rhythm, then we win.
    Nah ******** that ad played like ******** he called his self the best player in the world so you hold him to that standard period. If you honest we played better with out him

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Why must my life be so hard

They lose to the Knicks! TO THE KNICKS... Buhahaha. Tommorow Wizarda will destroy us. 10-10 is comming.

Simply not good enough. It’s still really early in the season, but we need to look at the mentality of the team and the coaching.

We have a lovely bunch of guys in the locker room, but none of them really seem to have that killer instinct. You can’t be complacent against anyone in this NBA.

We are just awful in the half court. I’m all for being decent in transition, but our half court game has been a problem ever since Gentry has been here. Our ball movement is poor. Our guard play is wildly inconsistent. There comes a point where you have to look at the coaching staff and ask questions. From the neutral eye, it looks like we’ve been carried by talent.

For the love of Jehovah, we have to make this work. We have the talent. We have to put it together.

Why can't Jackson be as good as Trier

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Simply not good enough. It’s still really early in the season, but we need to look at the mentality of the team and the coaching.

We have a lovely bunch of guys in the locker room, but none of them really seem to have that killer instinct. You can’t be complacent against anyone in this NBA.

We are just awful in the half court. I’m all for being decent in transition, but our half court game has been a problem ever since Gentry has been here. Our ball movement is poor. Our guard play is wildly inconsistent. There comes a point where you have to look at the coaching staff and ask questions. From the neutral eye, it looks like we’ve been carried by talent.

For the love of Jehovah, we have to make this work. We have the talent. We have to put it together.
    Oh no we have the talent but when your best player plays like he doesn't wanna be put there it trickles down the only play who has energy every game is Randle and then your coach continues to play players who make a shot every 10 games and doesn't provide anything else it's all gonna fail period. When even casual fans knw whats wrong with the team and the coaching staff does nothing to fix it then there's obviously something wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Why can't Jackson be as good as Trier
    Bc he's actually getting consistent mins and Jackson isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Cannot believe how awful we are on the road. It's appalling. Lose by 1 to Philly on the road and then two days later lose to the woeful, pathetic, disgustingly disgraceful New York Knicks!?

Team needs to have a sit down and a legitimate talk about this. Can't make the playoffs in the West going 2-9 on the road.
    Which is why I’m glad I decided not to attend the game tomorrow night in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Bc he's actually getting consistent mins and Jackson isn't?

nah

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    nah
    Oh no that obviously not it you're right so tell us what is it

Bucks lost at home to the Suns.
    Sixers lost at home to the Cavs.

******** happens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Oh no that obviously not it you're right so tell us what is it