Pelicans Report

Thread: Think this Draymond, KD beef is bad wait till Boogie starts playing...

NBA Think this Draymond, KD beef is bad wait till Boogie starts playing...

Wait till Boogie starts taking some of Draymond’s minutes. Them two may come to blows with both those personalities on the same team. I’d love to see Boogie lay that fool out on the court! Haha...

Will this team be able to keep it together and win another ring?? I hope not and I’m loving it!!

It's really weird. I love the Pels. Have for a long time. My original account on here goes back a decade and a half but I got locked out of it. Lol.

But I can't stand the NBA. I loathe it. So a lot of times I don't get threads like these because I only keep up with the Pels. But Durant is feuding with Green? Too good.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    It's really weird. I love the Pels. Have for a long time. My original account on here goes back a decade and a half but I got locked out of it. Lol.

But I can't stand the NBA. I loathe it. So a lot of times I don't get threads like these because I only keep up with the Pels. But Durant is feuding with Green? Too good.
    And green got suspended a game for it lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Whaaaaaat am I missing?

Y'all are making me google stuff. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Whaaaaaat am I missing?

Y'all are making me google stuff. Lol
    From what I can gather, Draymond didn't pass KD the ball in the clutch. KD was mad about it, Draymond and him had a fight where Draymond called him a b**ch, and questioned his intentions for free agency, and because KD is a crybaby he whined about it to Kerr so the team has suspended Green for a game.
    Basketball.

If you only following the Pels and not All the drama in the NBA, you missing out! Raymond just finding out what all side-pieces find out: how you stole them is how they gonna leave you

Local pels media is quality on Twitter and podcast. Locked on pelicans is decent.

Apparently the players agreed that he should have been suspended rather than just fined. Saw an article that said Draymond said "we dont need you, we won without you. Leave."

They absolutely need KD to keep winning. It's ironic because I think it's the other way around. GS would definitely dump Dray before KD. Unfortunately for them, it's up to KD where he wants to play going forward.

Yall think we beat GS last season if they didnt have KD? Not sure, but they certainly wouldn't have made it past Hou.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Local pels media is quality on Twitter and podcast. Locked on pelicans is decent.
    Locked on pelicans is supposed to be daily.
    The host always has excuse to not be on air while dropping "F" bombs all the time. LOL

I listen to The Bird Calls when it is up. And also Bourbon Street shots when it is up.

Thread Information