Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: November 10th - New Orleans Pelicans Vs Phoenix Suns - 5-6

We might even have a full squad v Toronto

Boy, will we need it

Quinn Cook has 19 points in the first half v Brooklyn

Dell really should have done more to keep that guy

Missing two starters and a double digit win closed out by reserves......gotta love it no matter who we're playing.

Another win! Yess!

Basketball Guru
    good game by us....jrue was ticking me off on offense shooting those 3s in the first half and missing them but sitting at the game watching and focusing on him play defense on booker was a beautiful thing to see....

At the moment Jrue is being asked to run the team AND play amazing defense on the other team's best wing

Let's no underestimate the amount of work the guy is doing out there

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    At the moment Jrue is being asked to run the team AND play amazing defense on the other team's best wing

Let's no underestimate the amount of work the guy is doing out there
    im one who dont want jrue running the point because it take away from his offensive game and he said when rondo and boogie was making the point decisions that it took the pressure off of him of setting up his team mates.......thats why i like payton or any strong general to run this team so jrue can be selfish and just score on offense while the generals run the show.....i wish we had rondo as a backup to payton on this team...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    im one who dont want jrue running the point because it take away from his offensive game and he said when rondo and boogie was making the point decisions that it took the pressure off of him of setting up his team mates.......thats why i like payton or any strong general to run this team so jrue can be selfish and just score on offense while the generals run the show.....i wish we had rondo as a backup to payton on this team...
    Or Quinn Cook

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    I too wish we had unlimited cap.
    Basketball.

We didn't need unlimited cap. On July 2nd, Rondo stated in an interview that he would have accepted the vet minimum to play as a reserve behind Payton. The plan was for Butler and LeBron to come here and spell Hill for garbage minutes.

Stupid Boogie ruined it all.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    We didn't need unlimited cap. On July 2nd, Rondo stated in an interview that he would have accepted the vet minimum to play as a reserve behind Payton. The plan was for Butler and LeBron to come here and spell Hill for garbage minutes.

That doesn't sound right. Link?

Or is this a joke post
    Last edited by AusPel; 11-11-2018 at 05:02 AM.

WHAT!!!?? We had a 7-8 million dollar offer to Rondo, he turned us down over 400k more to go to LA.. He was never coming back unless he got no other offers

Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    WHAT!!!?? We had a 7-8 million dollar offer to Rondo, he turned us down over 400k more to go to LA.. He was never coming back unless he got no other offers
    If you read the whole post, I'm pretty sure he's taking the ******** lol

Haha. Yeah. I thought the LeBron sitting behind Solomon thing would give it away.

My bad.

Haha. Yeah. I thought the LeBron sitting behind Solomon thing would give it away.

My bad.
    Yeah, I didnt read the whole thing, or at least comprehend it lol

Thread Information