• Rajon 'justa lil crazy' Rondo

7 30.43%
  • Tacoes

11 47.83%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who won the fight? Chris Paul vs Rajon Rondo

Who won the fight? Chris Paul vs Rajon Rondo

So, who you got?

Looks like we got the good Rondo, this should be fun watching the Lakers implode. I say this because Paul said Rondo spit on him.

I'm going with tacoes...
    Last edited by P_B_&_G; 10-21-2018 at 12:34 AM.

I don't like CP3 one iota, but if Rondo really did spit intentionally you can almost forgive that eye gouge

Spitting is the lowest of the low

It's good to finally see some rivalries back in the NBA (not the violence doe)

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I don't like CP3 one iota, but if Rondo really did spit intentionally you can almost forgive that eye gouge

Spitting is the lowest of the low

It's good to finally see some rivalries back in the NBA (not the violence doe)
    I've watched the replay over & over- I didn't see Rondo Spit. Doesn't mean that he didn't, but I've seen CP purposefully crotch shot a player & then swear tat he didn't do it. Either way, I'm glad Rondo's no longer on the Pels & I'm never upset when CP gets a left hook to his jaw . It's like watching 2 heels in WWE! It was fun to watch. Luke Walton is gonna need therapy with this "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" cast of characters !

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    So, who you got?

Looks like we got the good Rondo, this should be fun watching the Lakers implode. I say this because Paul said Rondo spit on him.

I'm going with tacoes...
    Jules is probably having a cocktail right now.

Well that still shot says Rondo took one right in kisser. I went CP3.

What the hell was Ingram's problem? Young skinny jeans wearing toothpick started it all.

Melo and Lonzo won

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    I've watched the replay over & over- I didn't see Rondo Spit. Doesn't mean that he didn't, but I've seen CP purposefully crotch shot a player & then swear tat he didn't do it. Either way, I'm glad Rondo's no longer on the Pels & I'm never upset when CP gets a left hook to his jaw . It's like watching 2 heels in WWE! It was fun to watch. Luke Walton is gonna need therapy with this "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" cast of characters !
    Yeah me either, seems accidental if anything

Too bad it didn't happen before our Houston game because then....oh wait....we totally destroyed them full strength.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    *Eats popcorn*

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Jesus, group of adults acting like children. Ingram pushing Harden for no reason started everything, and then Rondo and CP3 just being stupid. I mean, we can't actually hear what's being said so there's a possibility that whoever threw the first punch was justified but it's not a good look.

Also, Lakers look bad still.
    Basketball.

They can kiss Rondo and Ingram goodbye for at least 5 games each. CP3 should be gone for the same amount. Helps us

At about 2:15 you see Paul wiping his face right before he puts his finger in rondo's. Either way both should be gone plus Ingram.
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

They can kiss Rondo and Ingram goodbye for at least 5 games each. CP3 should be gone for the same amount. Helps us
    It's actually pretty good fortune for us. If the Lakers lose two of their starters for a handful of games, they're almost guaranteed to get worse (And they weren't exactly lighting things up anyway), and we know how the Rockets look without CP3. Hopefully they get kicked for 5 games each and both teams go 2-3 or 1-4 in that stretch. Would help us a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    At about 2:15 you see Paul wiping his face right before he puts his finger in rondo's. Either way both should be gone plus Ingram.
    The ref was standing right there looking at them as it appeared it was going to get heated. If Rondo spit, I am sure the ref would have seen it. Interesting that Lebron went to console and calm CP rather than his teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    Just my gut feeling, it didn't seem like a deliberate spitting. If so, CP would have recoiled way more. He just kinda felt something on his face, Rondo's head wasn't really facing CP at the time and yeah. It just didn't feel like it was a spitting from what I saw.

Looks like “Friday Night Sissy Fight” was moved to Saturday night.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Now see why can't anyone do this to Draymond when he does his bull******** smh

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Ingram started it all right, or diid he? Harden charging leaned right and put his shoulder into him and the refs never do anything about it. Ingram gets called for touch fouls but Harden gets to the line. Let them play. Ingram was clearly wrong for the late punch, but the shove was okay to let Harden know he was there to stay. Also CP had no business putting his hand in Rondo's face.

Basketball Guru
    i fell to sleep on that game last night and miss this fight....cp3 and rondo dont like each other...i remember when cp3 and rondo got into it when cp3 was playing for us....

i want to know who much favoritism will cp3 get when it come to games miss because he threw the first punch by putting his finger in rondo eye....cp3 and ingram should get more games than rondo....

now,,rondo and ingram will be tight and have each other back but i wonder how the lakers locker room will be after seeing lebron all hugged up with cp3 and not having his teammates back... i know him and cp3 are friends but your teammates is the ones who are fighting with you to win on the court.......lebron was miked up in the first game and he can hear him tell his teammates that if you fall down,stay down,your brothers will pick you up......in this fight lebron didnt have his brothers back but i guess he did have his brother back lol.....

we need to use this suspension to gain a big lead in the standings so we can have room for when we have those bad games...

Basketball Guru
    Just my gut feeling, it didn't seem like a deliberate spitting. If so, CP would have recoiled way more. He just kinda felt something on his face, Rondo's head wasn't really facing CP at the time and yeah. It just didn't feel like it was a spitting from what I saw.

the ref with number 18 on his back saw everything so i need for him to say rondo spit on cp3.....that ref didnt respond like he saw rondo spit in cp3 face....the ref with number 18 on his back would have been the one to eject rondo if he had spit because the ref was right there....lebron was there,,melo was there and none of them acted like they saw rondo spit on cp3....hell when lebron grab cp3 under the goal,,you see cp3 telling lebron that rondo spit on him but lebron was right there in cp3 face and he didnt act like he saw rondo spit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    Ingram started it all right, or diid he? Harden charging leaned right and put his shoulder into him and the refs never do anything about it. Ingram gets called for touch fouls but Harden gets to the line. Let them play. Ingram was clearly wrong for the late punch, but the shove was okay to let Harden know he was there to stay. Also CP had no business putting his hand in Rondo's face.
    Letting him know he's there? Lol I don't like harden but Ingram wasn't letting him know he was there he was just mad and then instead of getting in hardens face he gets in the refs face

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Letting him know he's there? Lol I don't like harden but Ingram wasn't letting him know he was there he was just mad and then instead of getting in hardens face he gets in the refs face

Yeah he did, probably to tell him that Harden fouled him but they protect him so much it's sad. What other option do player's have. IF you put the replay in slo-mo you can see Ingram was positioned to possibly meet him at the rim which had happened earlier. Harden seeing Ingram, leans right puts his shoulder into him creating a moving screen/charge for separation, head flops an lays the ball in. IF this happens to you what would you do? Go cry to ref? YEAH THAT WORKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Jesus, group of adults acting like children. Ingram pushing Harden for no reason started everything, and then Rondo and CP3 just being stupid. I mean, we can't actually hear what's being said so there's a possibility that whoever threw the first punch was justified but it's not a good look.

Also, Lakers look bad still.
    They aren't acting like children stop it. Each and every major sports league has this. Dont know why people gasp in horror when its basketball. I miss the 80s Pistons these days good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    Yeah he did, probably to tell him that Harden fouled him but they protect him so much it's sad. What other option do player's have. IF you put the replay in slo-mo you can see Ingram was positioned to possibly meet him at the rim which had happened earlier. Harden seeing Ingram, leans right puts his shoulder into him creating a moving screen/charge for separation, head flops an lays the ball in. IF this happens to you what would you do? Go cry to ref? YEAH THAT WORKS!!!!
    It doesn't really matter about the foul the dude started the entire thing by pushing harden bc he was mad. I could maybe understand if harden actually did something to the dude but he didn't he was just walking by and if he never does that no one gets ejected

I’m bias because cp3 is my favorite player but yea rondo is wrong!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Thread Information