Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: October 19th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings - Home Opener - 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    We got us the new Dirk Nowitzki our there in Niko. Man has he impressed and looked to have gotten better this offseason.

I don’t know what’s up with Jrue, but he’s not looking so great to start the year.
    I'm not seeing that. I've seen him be a hound on defense as usual, distribute the ball to the hot hands, and (as usual) impose his will when he does get the ball down low. Where you do you think he's struggling?

12 Turnovers total vs Houston.

9 so far tonight and we aren't even out of the first half.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by dusha64 View Post
    I'm not seeing that. I've seen him be a hound on defense as usual, distribute the ball to the hot hands, and (as usual) impose his will when he does get the ball down low. Where you do you think he's struggling?
    Probably the fact that he finished in Houston with 8 points and is 1/6 shooting tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    That's AD's first rebound, 5 minutes into the second quarter.
    Yup believable he doesn't look engaged in the least he always does this ish with trash teams he thinks he can just coast

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Yup believable he doesn't look engaged in the least he always does this ish with trash teams he thinks he can just coast

I really want him to take the chance against a trash team to show off. We know he can do it, he did it last year with 53 against the Suns. Just want him to say okay, we're opening the home court, against a trash team, just had a big game against Houston, better put a stamp on the season, and go hard instead of just being whatever.

Now Jrue looking good headed for a triple double. Mark my words we gonna have a game where AD, Jrue, Randle, & Payton have a triple double in a game this year..,

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I really want him to take the chance against a trash team to show off. We know he can do it, he did it last year with 53 against the Suns. Just want him to say okay, we're opening the home court, against a trash team, just had a big game against Houston, better put a stamp on the season, and go hard instead of just being whatever.
    Exactly but he doesn't and when he's out there just going through the motions the entire team seems to do the same

Okay that's some of that playoff Jrue, just bullying it in the paint!

Triple Double Warning: Jrue has 8/5/8 already. AD has 17/6/5/2/0 already, so don't be surprised if he comes close to a triple double again. His passing legit looks improved.

AD fighting for the rebound and getting that assist, that's how we wanna see him play!

JRUE WITH THAT LOCKDOWN

Jeez the 2nd game in a row with a 70+ score at the half!!! Like MickeyDs, Im loving it!!!!!

Poor Buddy Lol

AD after the first quarter: 0 rebounds.
    AD after the second quarter: 7 rebounds. That's that effort we want.

AD again on that Triple Double watch

I know it’s early, but if this team stays healthy they look like a top 3 team in the west. Which will just about guarantee AD winning the MVP!!

A Drew Brees MVP in the NFL & an AD MVP in the NBA would be absolutely sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert123 View Post
    AD again on that Triple Double watch
    Honestly wouldn't be surprised if AD averaged 4 assists per game this season. It would be his career high by a long shot, but some of this passing just looks second nature. Looks like his old PG skills finally woke up again or something.

Payton sinks the three!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Payton is one of the best slashers we've had since Tyreke and Jrue.

Rondo who??? I absolutely love the home town kid with the same last name as my favorite NFL head coach LOL

Willy Cauley-Stein is the same age as AD.

Wow.

That Niko guy is pretty good

That jrue guy is decent too

Jrue just has 12/5/11/3/0 and it's just daily Jrue. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Payton is one of the best slashers we've had since Tyreke and Jrue.
    He was like 2nd in the league driving to the hoop behind only the best driving guard this league may have ever seen in Russell Westbrook last season!!! Love that kid and Mr Demps seeing his potential with his first winning team

Thread Information