Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: October 19th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings - Home Opener - 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    At first I was annoyed but when I saw the replay, okay that's fair. Randle did shove him in the air. I complain about it all the time when it happens to AD, can't justify it when we do it.
    Lol, he didn't push him his hand was just there and then dude just flopped like harden

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Oh but we look pretty good so far except for the fouls.

Okay, it's official. Randle can shoot threes now.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Lol, he didn't push him his hand was just there and then dude just flopped like harden

Yeah, he sold it, but there was definitely contact. If that had happened to AD and they didn't call it, I'd be complaining.

Clark coming in! hopefully he can continue on his play from the end of last season/playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Well the in game experience hasn't changed yet. I'm still hearing a ton of Day oooooo.

Ugh.
    Go find that booth, walk in there, and make them stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah, he sold it, but there was definitely contact. If that had happened to AD and they didn't call it, I'd be complaining.
    Except on his epic dunk it did happen and they didn't call it lol I mean

And Clark wont be on for long good god

Ian looks scared bringing the ball up the court. This is a bad lineup

Ian's first minute has been ugly. Lol

Niko apparently interested in shooting 80% this season

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Ian's first minute has been ugly. Lol
    True. I don't think he's best utilized as a ball-dominant guard, definitely a catch-and-shoot [and maybe drive and hit the floater] guy

Geez our wings are playing trash tier

Well our big 3 bigs are crazy good together.

Defense is looking a bit sketchy, Clark hits the three to answer back though

Jrue needs to find his offense because his d is on point

Offense is dead

Sac played Utah close so this makes some sense. But really we are just killing ourselves.

That's not a foul

Defense sucking tho

I hope we see Frank get some meaningful PT tonight. I’d love to see him take Ian Clark’s spot as the backup point guard eventually. I think he’s got the talent to do it, but will need some time and minutes to get there. But Clark can shoot it. I’m just not the biggest fan of his playmaking ability.

If we were playing defense the way we played it in Houston right now, they'd be 25 points down and we'd be looking forward to seeing AD take the 4th off. What is happening?

That's AD's first rebound, 5 minutes into the second quarter.

We got us the new Dirk Nowitzki our there in Niko. Man has he impressed and looked to have gotten better this offseason.

I don’t know what’s up with Jrue, but he’s not looking so great to start the year.

Zero focus

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    We got us the new Dirk Nowitzki our there in Niko. Man has he impressed and looked to have gotten better this offseason.

I don’t know what’s up with Jrue, but he’s not looking so great to start the year.
    Jrue's defense is looking stellar still, and his passing is pinpoint (7 assists already, some great passes in Houston) but his shot just looks like it's vanished. Hope it works itself out soon, still too early to panic.

Thread Information