Pelicans Report

Thread: Who has more trade value

Who has more trade value

TJ Warren or Harrison Barnes and what is the difference? I hear we are interested in Barnes but I’d do anything for warren

Quote Originally Posted by heybigmatt View Post
    TJ Warren or Harrison Barnes and what is the difference? I hear we are interested in Barnes but I’d do anything for warren
    Suns might be more willing to take in future picks etc for their rebuild. I think he (TJ) might be more attainable, but what do I know. Maybe it's Barnes with Doncic their future at 3

Right now I'd guess both would be difficult to be had, teams would want too much for them (its the start of the season, hopes are high). I went looking at the box score and was tripping out when I couldn't see Barnes, not sure how serious the hamstring injury is? TJ seems easier from a salary level to move, but also seems like a great value piece because of it and his production. Carlisle views barnes as having been their best player, so things would either have to go south for dallas overall (42 would love it) or have his hamstring be troublesome (and hope to take advantage). Seems tough, what value pieces do we offer that are exciting?

I just added the three teams on the trade machine to have a look and somehow +23-26 wins for all three teams haha. if only it were that simple.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wow_26_wins.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	6360

How bout Bjelica?

Thread Information