Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Close eyes. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. It's just one game. It's just one game.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    For those of you who think that TJ Warren is a major upgrade over Solomon Hill.

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/r...e/2/position/5

See player 62 and then 63.

Yes. I’d prefer Warren for his Salary over Hill’s but I’d rather bet on Dell getting a real player in Feb.
    On that same list Wes is nbr 33. Besides unless it is a guy like Butler, Haywood or at least Middleton level we already have that in the 5 guys on the team. Remember Moore gets most minutes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    I too have felt a solid 3 was a badly missing piece. After last night, not so sure. We have Miller, Wes, SOLO, Williams and Bluitt and guess what, we are still going to start Moore there. Not to mention the AD, MIR, and Randall experiment coming soon.
    Ha. An unpopular opinion but you may be right. Even the Warriors aren't complete at EVERY position and they had guys on the cheap through the draft and guys taking pay cuts to play for them. I've had my head on a new SF for a while.....but this thread has got me thinking.....it might be that we have to keep doing SF by committee to keep the biggins all together. And that might actually be the best move.

But it's just one game. We'll see.

Thread Information