Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Davis' thoughts on winning {edited}

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Sometimes I feel as though I've stumbled upon a Flat Earth Forum.

Clearly he's talking about how LeBron is able to take over games and dominate single handedly. Absolutely nothing he quotes talks about how LeBron moves to teams who give him better chances to win. This is all about AD adopting a dominant mindset.

Tin foil hats off, lads.
    This is exactly what I got out of this as well.. don’t see why people are spinning this as any indication he wants to leave.. Sure if we don’t win then yes he will want to leave.. If we are making it in consistently while not bouncing in the 1st round then that is winning.. I think we have a team that can do some serious damage in the West that already looks much improved from last season. If we can figure a way to land a stud wing then this team will be on another level. As a small market team you should dream to be in a position like we are with the team we have. How many small market teams or just teams in the NBA can say they are a Jimmy Butler or solid 2 way wing away from being arguably the biggest threat to the Warriors in the NBA?

He says he wants to be dominant like lebron because the winning starts with him being the best....not that he wants to play with lebron.... yall need therapy

Thread Information