.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Troy Williams

  1. #1

    Troy Williams

    Has to make this team right?

    I didn't get to watch the game but the dude had 14 in 9 minutes. Did he play late against scrubs or get any run against the backups that started for Miami?

  2. #2
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Has to make this team right?

    I didn't get to watch the game but the dude had 14 in 9 minutes. Did he play late against scrubs or get any run against the backups that started for Miami?
    Against scrubs

  3. #3
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27,156
    Scrubs or not, he's done the most in the time he's gotten. That's worth a 2 way contract at least.

  4. #4
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Scrubs or not, he's done the most in the time he's gotten. That's worth a 2 way contract at least.
    Agreed.

    I’m thinking Troy Williams will make the 15 man roster.
    K. Williams or G. Green for the 2nd 2 way Roster.
    Looks like Green is looking the better of the two via the box score.

    Morris and McCoy will be cut.
    Shame McCoy can’t take Ajinca’s spot.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Agreed.

    I’m thinking Troy Williams will make the 15 man roster.
    K. Williams or G. Green for the 2nd 2 way Roster.
    Looks like Green is looking the better of the two via the box score.

    Morris and McCoy will be cut.
    Shame McCoy can’t take Ajinca’s spot.
    Strong +1 on all of the above

  6. #6
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    5,707
    The first half of last night's game is the only preseason that I've watched... has Blueitt (sp?) done anything? Dude was cashing out from 3 in summer league.

  7. #7
    Green won't take 2 way, KWILL might, but if MCCOY shows promise he should get 2nd 2 way.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    The first half of last night's game is the only preseason that I've watched... has Blueitt (sp?) done anything? Dude was cashing out from 3 in summer league.
    He's barely got minutes, to be honest. Here are his accumulated stats:

    2 game: 17 minutes, 8/1/1/0/0 on 2/3 from 3, 75%FG

    That's it. He's played 2 minutes in one game, 15 in another. Taken 3 shots from behind the arc, hit two of 'em. Very little actual play time, and when he's had it, he's not exactly taken many shots.

    "Kahwi Leonard will be a Pelican. Please make me a signature." - Silverfoxx

  9. #9
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    5,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He's barely got minutes, to be honest. Here are his accumulated stats:

    2 game: 17 minutes, 8/1/1/0/0 on 2/3 from 3, 75%FG

    That's it. He's played 2 minutes in one game, 15 in another. Taken 3 shots from behind the arc, hit two of 'em. Very little actual play time, and when he's had it, he's not exactly taken many shots.
    Dang that's pretty efficient there's gotta be another story there.

  10. #10
    Those are really just offensive numbers. Maybe he's not picking up the plays or his defense in practice isn't up to snuff?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Those are really just offensive numbers. Maybe he's not picking up the plays or his defense in practice isn't up to snuff?
    He is already on a two-way. They could be using the minutes to decide the 15th spot as well as the 2nd two-way?

  12. #12
    RIP BDJ AUSSIE_PELICAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Agreed.

    I’m thinking Troy Williams will make the 15 man roster.
    K. Williams or G. Green for the 2nd 2 way Roster.
    Looks like Green is looking the better of the two via the box score.

    Morris and McCoy will be cut.
    Shame McCoy can’t take Ajinca’s spot.
    Morris and McCoy cut today.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •