Pelicans Report

Thread: D Miller

D Miller

Has been money the last 2 games. Hope it carries into the season for him and us.

Yaaaaaaas

He has looked good. But we haven't shown any defence all preseason. 74 point half, 120 plus point games. Ugly!!!!!!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Has been money the last 2 games. Hope it carries into the season for him and us.
    It’s a contract year for him. I say if he keeps scoring then we needs to take more shots. I like him coming off the bench and letting Hill start. We don’t want to take away shots from AD and Jrue. Hill just needs to play great defense and be able to hit a three when open.

Niko does well starting. What about Elfrid, Niko, Jrue, AD and Jules starting? We could sub in Moore, Jackson, Miller, Clark... will Okafor make the team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I'd start Miller. No reason not too. Etwan is fine off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    At this point I'd start Miller. No reason not too. Etwan is fine off the bench.
    Miller is too efficient. He should start but he needs the green light to shoot 8-12 shots a game imo. As long as he doesn’t take shots away from AD I’m all for him starting. His defense isn’t on Hill’s or Moore’s level. That’s why I’d consider just having him off the bench. We need a balance

His defense is underrated. And he cant start because he's too efficient? eh?

Last year he wanted to come off bench, think his confidence is better now. START HIM

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    His defense is underrated. And he cant start because he's too efficient? eh?
    If he can play decent defense against starting SF then we should start him but I don’t think he’ll be better on defense than Moore.

Banned
    Trade stock going up too?

We could inch closer to John Wall or Jimmy Butler?

His defense in his 2 appearances does look a bit better, doing a better job of staying in front of his man (not that, that is too hard). He isn't a great mover, but if he is out there with Jrue, Elfrid and Davis and keep knocking down shots he can be hid enough to make it worthwhile

Miller needs to get his shirt together. He was gawdawful against the rockets and was first off the bench. C'mon man

Because freaking out about preseason games is not cool no more, let's call a guy out shooting well for one game not having his stuff together. Lol
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 10-19-2018 at 03:50 PM.

He'll be fine. He shot like a champ last season, and shot pretty damn well through preseason too. Give the man a break for one game, please
    Basketball.

I would really like to see him start and have EM go back to SG, then spell Miller w/WES then SOLO. Wes should get some of, if not all, of Solo's mins

Yeah I'm not worried about Miller.

He started slow last season and seemed to come on just fine. You know what you are getting with him. Elite catch and shooting and not much else.

The nights he is hitting you adjust his minutes up, the nights he's not you move them down. Seems pretty straight forward.

Thread Information