Pelicans Report

Thread: New Entertainment Director!

Banned

Pelicans New Entertainment Director!

I saw this on another forum

Kyle Huber @khuberlsu 18 hours ago

I am excited to announce that I have accepted the Director of Live Programming & Entertainment with the @PelicansNBA! While I am grateful of and sad to leave the great people at @LSUsports, I cannot wait to get back home and work for this great organization! #doitBIG #ForeverLSU
    I think he took Josh Richardson spot. Hopefully we get some new sound effects.
    I guess it is more of a FYI.

If that means they're going to get rid of all that DEYOOOOO and 20 year old arena music crap then I'm all for this. When I watch away games a lot of them now have live DJs that play good music and keep people entertained over breaks.

Actually people have been calling for this for awhile so hopefully this guy knows how to make the games more entertaining for fans.

Well he's obviously on Twitter, so if he pulls the obnoxious DEYYOOO crap again he's gonna hear about it lol

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Yeah, there's no doubt that the Pels in game entertainment is weak. The "DEYOOOO" and the "Haddie Haddie Haddie Ha" is fine once, but when you do it over and over and over again, my god I wanna scream lol. Hopefully it's a change.

Banned
    That "Move get out the way" song got annoying too. I'm hoping Gayle threw that CD in the garbage.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I like what we did during the All-Star game. Dark in the lower bowl and an organist.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I like what we did during the All-Star game. Dark in the lower bowl and an organist.
    I may be in the minority, but not a fan of a darker lower bowl. I do not like sitting in the dark to watch the game.

Banned
    Yeah I don't like sitting in the dark either unles I'm at the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    I may be in the minority, but not a fan of a darker lower bowl. I do not like sitting in the dark to watch the game.
    It looks dark on tv but it's not really that dark. I've seen games at MSG and you can easily see around you.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we don’t have to sit through any cringe-worthy sound bites anymore lol.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    It looks dark on tv but it's not really that dark. I've seen games at MSG and you can easily see around you.
    If it is anything like sitting in the upper deck, I'll pass.

I’m here to report that yesterday featured the same old stale stuff. Maybe we’ll get new stuff for the opener!

Thread Information