Pelicans Report

Thread: Frank Jackson

Frank Jackson

What are you expecting from Frank Jackson this season? Will he supplant someone and make himself a starter by years end, or become a major 6th man? What will he bring to the Pels in his rookie season?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    What are you expecting from Frank Jackson this season? Will he supplant someone and make himself a starter by years end, or become a major 6th man? What will he bring to the Pels in his rookie season?
    I’m gonna be really honest. I think he’s going to be a star. He’s incredible.

If I’m coaching the pels I would aim to make him a starting PG at some point. If he can get to the rim aggressively and be a good facilitator he could be a huge plus.

We need a lethal 3 point shooter to open things up more. Every guy on GSW starting lineup are good 3 point shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether he gets significant minutes or not will depend on his defense. Hard to judge any of that in pre season. I do think though that at the least he will be an offensive spark plug off the bench.

If it were me, my goal would be to have him replacing Payton by All Star break.

Could you imagine a Jackson, Jrue, Niko, Randle, AD lineup? It'd be insane offensively.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Whether he gets significant minutes or not will depend on his defense. Hard to judge any of that in pre season. I do think though that at the least he will be an offensive spark plug off the bench.

If it were me, my goal would be to have him replacing Payton by All Star break.

Could you imagine a Jackson, Jrue, Niko, Randle, AD lineup? It'd be insane offensively.
    That could be the goal. I know the offensive outlook is insane, but don't underestimate the strength of that unit's defense

Rookie of the year candidate!
    RIP FlyGirl

He doesn't look afraid out there he just needs to learn gears instead of going full speed the whole time

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I think he will start a few games if not a permanent starter by ASB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He has all the potential in the world. If everything clicks for him, and he ends up getting the minutes as a result, I could see him averaging double digit points an shooting 40% from 3. He has all those skills, and when you watch him he looks like he knows how to use them. No fear in him, which is a great sign. Obviously the defense is up for debate at this point and we can't really say, but I think he'll be playing at least 20 minutes per game by the end of the season, whether that's off the bench or not.
    Basketball.

Thread Information