Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Preseason Game 1 - New Orleans Pelicans vs Chicago Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    No. Hasn't been in game yet
    He is on the injury report

No Niko, Okafor, Diallo, or Miller

No. Hasn't been in game yet
    that means hes probably hurt. or the pelicans want to see more no shooting 3 guard lineups

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    He is on the injury report
    Oh I dunno then. I hadn't heard anything so must just be precautionary.

Alright I'm already sold on Jackson.

Jackson is gonna be great
    Basketball.

This is one of those games where the box score doesn't show too much. Frank Jackson is 3 for 11, but watching the game he looks so promising. He's quick, agile, has a really nice shooting stroke, passes well, moves off ball, etc etc. Seems like with more time getting used to the pace and the defense, he has all the potential in the world.

Randle has been awesome.

Make that 4 for 12, Jackson's starting to nail these threes

yea Jackson still looks like an Eric Gordon type player (minus the attitude) if he can just gain a lil more confidence in his floor game

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    This is one of those games where the box score doesn't show too much. Frank Jackson is 3 for 11, but watching the game he looks so promising. He's quick, agile, has a really nice shooting stroke, passes well, moves off ball, etc etc. Seems like with more time getting used to the pace and the defense, he has all the potential in the world.

Randle has been awesome.
    Plus this is the most he's played in over a year. He's all kinds of rusty and still passes the eye test, at least offensively.

Plus this is the most he's played in over a year. He's all kinds of rusty and still passes the eye test, at least offensively.
    Oh definitely, I almost forgot about that (somehow). He's doing everything right.

Okafor looking pretty decent as well, to be honest

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I agree with something the Bulls announcers just said. So many people care about what a player can't do. They ignore what they can. You hear so much about Jah's lack of defense and rebounding. But hat about what he does do well? What about that he'll be bringing off the bench for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I agree with something the Bulls announcers just said. So many people care about what a player can't do. They ignore what they can. You hear so much about Jah's lack of defense and rebounding. But hat about what he does do well? What about that he'll be bringing off the bench for us?
    He's rebounding pretty well right now 4 boards in 7 minutes isn't too bad at all. He really does bring that polished post game too, which is always a weapon even if it's not always a useful one in every game.

Okafor looking like a much more effective shot blocker right now too

Man Portis is a little ********** huh

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Man Portis is a little ********** huh

Mirotic agrees.

Like dude you're trying to act all bad against a no name pg? I don't see you coming with that same energy against legit players and geezus Christ what's with all these fouls by the refs this ridiculous
    Mirotic agrees.

Like dude you're trying to act all bad against a no name pg? I don't see you coming with that same energy against legit players and geezus Christ what's with all these fouls by the refs this ridiculous

It's pretty weird, and the refs are being very whistle happy.

It's pretty weird, and the refs are being very whistle happy.
    Yeah I mean okay it's preseason but the Bulls have what twice the fts than us

Yeah I mean okay it's preseason but the Bulls have what twice the fts than us

Stunningly, only 6 more.

Keep in mind it's all our scrubs with Clark and Diallo against at least 3 guys who will play a big part of the BULLS rotation.

This has got to be depressing for Bulls fans.

They're playing their actual roster mainstays serious minutes in this game. Jabari Parker has played 24 minutes, Dunn, Lavine, and Holiday have all played 22+, Portis has played 19, and they're barely winning against us. Meanwhile, AD has only played 16 minutes, Jrue only 18, Moore only 18, and the only guys we've played 20+ are Randle, Payton, and Hill. Even Frank Jackson has played more minutes than AD and Jrue, and we're still close.

Keep in mind it's all our scrubs with Clark and Diallo against at least 3 guys who will play a big part of the BULLS rotation.
    beat me to the punch

This has got to be depressing for Bulls fans.

They're playing their actual roster mainstays serious minutes in this game. Jabari Parker has played 24 minutes, Dunn, Lavine, and Holiday have all played 22+, Portis has played 19, and they're barely winning against us. Meanwhile, AD has only played 16 minutes, Jrue only 18, Moore only 18, and the only guys we've played 20+ are Randle, Payton, and Hill. Even Frank Jackson has played more minutes than AD and Jrue, and we're still close.
    Well that's hilarious lol

Thread Information