Pelicans Report

Thread: What are you looking forward to in preseason?

What are you looking forward to in preseason?

I am intrigued by the "do it bigger" lineup. I want to see the movement and execution on defense indicative of a top third team D. I want to see the wing bubble battle and I want to see what Jah brings to the table.

Are we better with solo starting and 3ko off the bench with Moore or other intriguing lineups. I want to see if diallo will ever emerge into a consistent contributor or a fascinating trade piece. I want to see Frank play with AD. So much to be excited for and I hope the team is rewarded with support.

I'm only looking for one thing. That we get out of it healthy.

Health no doubt but I think we will like what we see

Team has 4 legit bigs. Possibly 5 if Diallo can ever turn the corner.

Interested to see how they use them.

What a dead place this is.

Ideally I'd like for them to lean on Davis/Randle against teams like GS and Houston.

Against teams like Utah, maybe Minnesota. Teams with good bigs but also dont shoot the 3 as well, start Okafor/Davis.

Will all depend on how Okafor looks.

Yeah. The players are what I'm interested in.

I've never seen Payton play....or at least paid attention to him. Ready to see how a full healthy off-season will help Hill. Obviously Okafor. Randle in our system. Blueitt, Jackson.....so much boom, bust, or anything in between with a lot of our players.

I'm very interested in watching the play of Payton and Oakfor. I really believe a change in scenery will greatly benefit each player.

basketball

Hope we get a healthy dose of Jackson

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Frank... Jackson!!!!

And Elfrid's defensive effort.

Elfrid Payton, Frank Jackson.

I know some guys have been ruled out, but I forget who. Im looking forward to seeing AD and Jrue, but I'm pretty sure of what I'll get from them. If Okafor plays, I'll be excited to see that too, but I think he might be out. It's all about the new guards.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    No injuries.

I don't care how bad or good we look. I want everyone to walk off the court at :00 with a pep in their step. I'd rather us lose every game by 50 than have AD or Julius Randle so much as tweak an ankle.

Thread Information