Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When will the 2018-19 schedule be released?

Basketball Guru
    we close the season out at home against the warriors lol...nba want boogie back in new orleans and to make sure its a playoff type of game lol nice...

Schedule is out!

We play Houston, Golden State, Spurs, OKC, Portland, Minnesota and Toronto within the first 15 games.

Why does this happen every year.
    Basketball.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Schedule is out!

We play Houston, Golden State, Spurs, OKC, Portland, Minnesota and Toronto within the first 15 games.

Why does this happen every year.

the first 15 games dont seem hard to me...the warriors and utah are the only teams imo we may have problems with....im looking at us going 13-2 or 11-4 in that 15 game run....

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    the first 15 games dont seem hard to me...the warriors and utah are the only teams imo we may have problems with....im looking at us going 13-2 or 11-4 in that 15 game run....
    I think we do well too, and there are definitely some easy games in there (I have us beating Houston, and there's also things like the Nets game that should be easy work) but it's pretty funny that we'll be running into Harden, CP3, Durant, Curry, Klay, Draymond, DeRozan, Westbrook, PG13, Lillard, McCollum, KAT, Wiggins, Butler, and Kawhi within the first 15 games.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    The NBA giving us the Warriors at home on the last day of the season is rich. They trying to soften the blow and make us think we forgot about the BS this man pulled on us.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I think we do well too, and there are definitely some easy games in there (I have us beating Houston, and there's also things like the Nets game that should be easy work) but it's pretty funny that we'll be running into Harden, CP3, Durant, Curry, Klay, Draymond, DeRozan, Westbrook, PG13, Lillard, McCollum, KAT, Wiggins, Butler, and Kawhi within the first 15 games.

i always say get them out of the way early to see how we match up and give gentry time to make adjustments in the future for those teams....

man ,i cant believe dennis scott does not have us making the playoffs....he has

the warrios
    houston
    utah
    OKC
    spurs
    lakers
    portland
    denver

Basketball Guru
    February schedule look hard...2 back to back and the rest of the games are every other day.....chicago and orlando may be the only easy games that month...

Man... I HATES these schedule makers. My Christmas trip to visit home and won't catch any games really ******** me off. 4 CONSECUTIVE ROAD GAMES FROM THE 19th to the 26th... THAT'S SOME ********ING HORSE ********. I'M SOOO PISSSED OFF.

I won't be back home till Good Friday/Easter.... April 19-21.... Man... I'm so freaking pissed. Stuck catching them on the road in SA and HOU.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    The NBA giving us the Warriors at home on the last day of the season is rich. They trying to soften the blow and make us think we forgot about the BS this man pulled on us.
    Exactly what I thought...

I hope theres still chants of "Boogie's a *****" and "**** you Cousins" all night

Pelicans fans get ripped off by the NBA schedule makers once again. The only home game vs. the Warriors will be the very last game of the season, ensuring that the Warriors will be resting most of their key players in a game that will likely be meaningless for them. Boogie will be taking the night off along with Steph, KD, and Klay. And the tickets will be ultra-expensive too. That is ridiculous!
    Last edited by Spec3333; 08-10-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Or the game could be for the top seed in West.

Quote Originally Posted by Spec3333 View Post
    Pelicans fans get ripped off by the NBA schedule makers once again. The only home game vs. the Warriors will be the very last game of the season, ensuring that the Warriors will be resting most of their key players in a game that will likely be meaningless for them. Boogie will be taking the night off along with Steph, KD, and Klay. And the tickets will be ultra-expensive too. That is ridiculous!

Thread Information