Pelicans Report

Thread: Just a terrible interview

Just a terrible interview

Joe in Nebraska got under his skin.

"I'm just to the point where I've become numb to [criticism]," Cousins said. "I'll put it this way: If you live your life to satisfy every person that critiques you, then you'll drive yourself crazy. You will never satisfy everybody and what they feel you should do, especially being in this position. You'll never satisfy them. There will be somebody that disagrees with what's going on. I don't care. I don't care because anything and everything that's being said and going on is harmless. I walk around with my head high, I walk around comfortable. I'm good. What are they going to do?"

"...Every day I wake up and I'm comfortable in my skin. I'm going to be myself regardless. Like I said earlier, I don't live for another man's opinion or another man's critique. If it's positive and I feel it will help and benefit me and you know the situation I'm in, you're close to the situation, yes, I take that in and I let it register. I build from it. But Joe from Nebraska, I don't care. Your words mean nothing to me, and that's how I live. I can't live for the next man's opinion. That's just not me. I'm comfortable. I'm comfortable in my skin.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...state-warriors
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

He doesn't sound too comfortable

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Wow, draymond said He and cousin are going to fight as a joke i'm guessing but.... That's the team he left the pelicans for really? lol congrats cousins enjoy it.

If you point out how comfortable you are 4 times in barely 200 words, you come across a little uncomfortable.
    Basketball.

Such a great reporter to not ask anything about our Pels or his relationship with AD going forward?!?! Cousins says it’s abiut winning games, but it’s always been about himself IMO. I don’t blame him for going get that ring though cause of his situation. It will more than likely be his only chance to possibly get one, but who knows for certain. C’est la vie!!!

Boogie: I'm comfortable.

Narrator: He was not comfortable.

I don’t care for anyone’s opinions... except if they’re positive... then I care... otherwise I don’t care and I’m comfortable... ok???
    '' We are here!!''

This makes absolutely no sense.

“Like I said earlier, I don't live for another man's opinion or another man's critique. If it's positive and I feel it will help and benefit me and you know the situation I'm in, you're close to the situation, yes, I take that in and I let it register. I build from it. But Joe from Nebraska, I don't care.”

So if you are feeding him positive affirmations then he is feeling you, but if you have a negative outlook on him he isn’t looking to satisfy you anyway, but he doesn’t care for either persons opinion because he doesn’t live for the opinions of others?

No wonder he has worn out so many coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by England_Hornet View Post
    I don’t care for anyone’s opinions... except if they’re positive... then I care... otherwise I don’t care and I’m comfortable... ok???
    Lol! We thought the same thing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Lol! We thought the same thing at the same time.

If he was so “comfortable” then he wouldn’t feel the need to defend his decision to join the warriors. This is all about him trying to put a spin on turning down the Pels offer. He just isn’t man enough to admit he made a mistake. It’s always everyone else’s fault in Boogie’s world.

He's nothing more than a distant cousin now.

Lamar Odoming in 5...4...3...2...

But for real, I feel bad for him.He is so insecure and it is so obvious to everyone but him. His pride will keep him from getting help and the people leaching off of him will use him up until he is gone. I really hope he finds himself. Such wasted talent.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    He's a worm. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a worm.

Incoming Cousins-using-burner-accounts-like-KD scandal

Thread Information