Pelicans Report

Thread: Ian Clark Re-Signs

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

Breaking News Ian Clark Re-Signs

awesome news, I like Clark.
    Last edited by lsutigers33; 07-06-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Not a bad thing by any means. He wasn't incredible for us last year, but he definitely picked it up towards the end of the season and showed some real potential in the system.
    Basketball.

Ian is back!

I guess that means Tony Carr is getting a 2-way. Glad to have Clark back, great locker room presence

Very good price for Clark. This season should be better for him.

Yaaaaaaay atleast it's news lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The Franchise
    Hopefully they gave him the 20% raise because he earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Not a bad thing by any means. He wasn't incredible for us last year, but he definitely picked it up towards the end of the season and showed some real potential in the system.
    He really came on when we picked up the pace. Its as if that's the only style he can play in.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    He really came on when we picked up the pace. Its as if that's the only style he can play in.
    Definitely.

From game 1 to February 1st, he averaged 5.2/1.4/1.2 on 40.4% from the field and 30.4% from 3.
    From February 1st till the end of the season, he averaged 10.5/2.2/1.8 on 48% from the field and 34% from 3.

So a vast improvement after Boogie went down, even though his three point shooting never really reached the heights we were hoping it would. Hopefully a total shift towards playing that fast, intense game from day one will help him this time around.

Definitely needed him back, nobody better on the market to take his place in the 2nd unit

#LOYALTY
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    #LOYALTY
    Freaking right.

I like this a lot. It helps with continuity. After losing a leader like Rondo, I thinks it’s important to have as many familiar faces back.
    Welcome to be here

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Great off the bench.

Are we sure this guy is credible? I mean he can’t even spell “resigning” correct

Yeah, hes legit..

Theres also this thing called autocorrect, it gets everyone from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Definitely.

From game 1 to February 1st, he averaged 5.2/1.4/1.2 on 40.4% from the field and 30.4% from 3.
    From February 1st till the end of the season, he averaged 10.5/2.2/1.8 on 48% from the field and 34% from 3.

So a vast improvement after Boogie went down, even though his three point shooting never really reached the heights we were hoping it would. Hopefully a total shift towards playing that fast, intense game from day one will help him this time around.
    I think a lot of his shooting at to do with his sporadic playing time. He didn’t really get an actual role until towards the end of the season. So next year he should have a defined role he’s competing for going into training camp. I think he improves and plays closer to his post all star break while shooting better from 3.

He was clutch in the playoffs. He’s a nice piece off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by cmariaou View Post
    Are we sure this guy is credible? I mean he can’t even spell “resigning” correct
    And resigning has a whole different meaning to re-signing

But reigning is cool I guess, I can roll with that

Thread Information