Pelicans Report

Thread: More likely that we keep Nico...

More likely that we keep Nico...

Long term now. Somehow we need to solidify SF. Hopefully Hill can do better with another year of recovery.

Also, Randle is no slouch folks. He will give us a lot of what cousins did. That was an excellent signing by Dell with the hockey assist from AD.

I think at worst we will end up with around the same record. If we can get a decent starting small forward we might make some noise.

One more thing, I don't wish I'll will on anyone but can Golden State just fall in the ocean already?

Idk man. Niko still remains our biggest available trade chip on the roster. We could get a really good SF for him. We can't get nothing for the rest of our roster. I think he's still on the move.

I wouldn't be upset if we flipped him for an equal or better talent level SF. Anything other than that and I would be angry. Or maybe a lights out PG but I don't know who that would be.

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    I think you keep Niko until the deadline. There is a good chance we lose both. We don't have Randle's bird rights. He is going to want more than we are paying him this season.

So likely the best option would be to move Niko for upgrades at SF or PG depending on how Randle works out. If Randle works well we keep him long term, crazy that he's only 23.

Dell, go get Kemba!

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    If we keep Niko and Randle long term that could end up being better for Pelicans than signing Boogie.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnos 2 View Post
    I think you keep Niko until the deadline. There is a good chance we lose both. We don't have Randle's bird rights. He is going to want more than we are paying him this season.
    We can offer him a 10% raise w/ his non-Bird.But,gotta think if he performs,he will require 16-18 mill.Cap goes to 109 next year, supposedly. So, if we can dump Hill AND AA contracts this year, we can clear cap space for Nico & Randle.

Mirotic, Jackson, and a couple first rounders for Kemba. Charlotte then signs Isaiah Thomas.

Get it done, Dell!!

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfNOLA View Post
    Mirotic, Jackson, and a couple first rounders for Kemba. Charlotte then signs Isaiah Thomas.

Get it done, Dell!!
    No, not for an expiring..

If anything Mirotic straight up for Kemba, nothing more

Get it done, Dell!!
    WTF ????

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    WTF ????
    Lol it was definitely a joke. There’s no realistic way Charlotte gives up its only star unless they get a third team involved

Lol it was definitely a joke. There’s no realistic way Charlotte gives up its only star unless they get a third team involved
    Theres NOWAY we give up a 6'11" stretch,that can play the 5, Jackson & 2 first rounders (2019 & 21 Im assuming) for a 6'0" PG, especially on an expiring.

Thread Information