Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogie signs with Warriors

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    This is the worst league in sports. The culture is greedy and cancerous.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    That's why I'm not worried about losing him. We played at a much faster pace when he left, and we were much more effective.
    We were like top 3 or 5 in pace with him. You can’t jump from average or below average to best in the league after playing the majority of the season unless our pace was historic. I don’t think we were that fast.

It’s a weak move all the same.

Honestly, this is probably the beginning of the end for the AD era. Hate to say it.

I wonder what Dell offered?

WoW!! I guarantee something really shady is going on where he will somehow he paid by the players. Something has to be going down. No way Boogie leaves that much $ on the table like that.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Honestly, this is probably the beginning of the end for the AD era. Hate to say it.
    was it ever a doubt.....were fans of a team thats sitting on death row......free stars for everyone all around!!......come snag em while supplies last!!

Basketball Guru
    Now we get Howard to play the 5 ....AD and Howard on defense will be so nice to see....

Hopefully this messes with the Warriors game and they end up going down cause he ends up being a cancer lol. Don’t know how all those guys can be happy together.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    How much money is available for the Pels now?

In other news. Boogie will never get T'd up, again.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

AD to the Celtics for Brown and Tatum? This sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Why I would rather that? That way we can spend that money elsewhere this year. We wouldn’t have him the whole year. Now we got Randle and hopefully some other players instead for a year.

No, we can't.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    Now we get Howard to play the 5 ....AD and Howard on defense will be so nice to see....
    Call me an idiot. But after this. I WANT Howard.

Howard or Monroe in 1...2...3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Call me an idiot. But after this. I WANT Howard.
    Can't wait to watch AD swat every Cousins layup into the stands and dunk on him.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    WoW!! I guarantee something really shady is going on where he will somehow he paid by the players. Something has to be going down. No way Boogie leaves that much $ on the table like that.

I think it's his injury..if he think he will miss a lot of time then go for the ring and ride the bench...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    I really hope we are going after him. Love the fit! People act like Howard is some scrub and team killer which is not the case. Dude is still a beast and AD would easily be the best player he has ever played with.

Maybe this finally makes the nba look at their ******** cap situation

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post
    I wonder what Dell offered?
    That’s the thing; I don’t think Dell offered him the same package the Lakers did. He probably saw how we performed without him and saw potential by going a different direction. He probably felt a bit insulted and decided winning a title is more important than money. Time will tell how bad that injury was and whether we can improve upon what we had with Boogie. Like Bronco said above, this could be the beginning of the end for the AD era.

I actually think this will motivate AD even more.. After all the talk of loyalty from Cousins, he makes a move like that..

That has to scream betrayal to AD, and I can see him wanting to stay knowing we have been trying everything possible, and he just becomes a man possessed

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Maybe this finally makes the nba look at their ******** cap situation

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    We need another lockout. This is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	King.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	6340

Lebron havin a change of heart

He’s leaving that money on the table for a ring, plain & simple. He’s coming off an injury and teams might have been playing hard ball not wanting to pay him a lot this year since he will be hurt. He figures he can come back healthy, win a ring, and get a big pay day next year. With his injury its perfect time to chase one cause the Warriors wouldn’t be able to pay him if he was healthy.

Where fairies happen Contributor whoah whoah's Avatar
    I really hope we are going after him. Love the fit! People act like Howard is some scrub and team killer which is not the case. Dude is still a beast and AD would easily be the best player he has ever played with.
    Howard has destroyed every team he has been a part of since leaving the Magic. We don't need divas. We need smart, dedicated, team players....
    Last edited by whoah whoah; 07-02-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3
    you eat so good. you're always gonna eat good. I kid a lot, everything is spicy, the fruit loops even have some kick to em
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James
    We played pretty good defense. We bottled him [Paul] up, but with eyes in the back of his head, he found David West"

Thread Information