Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogie signs with Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    I think his injury may be the reason he is ring chasing...he may not be good...he know something we don't..
    Don't care. Have some pride and some dignity.
    Basketball.

That NBA script writer deserves a daytime Emmy.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Haha!! Pretty smart on his part IMO. He likely signed a cheap one year deal where he will only play half a year and get a ring. Then next year he goes elsewhere for big money

That's weak and everyone needs to boycott anything to do with GSW

So I'm hearing (no real source) that its 1 year 5.3 mil. Say it ain't so boogie.

Edit.. yeah 5.3

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...llion-contract

This could totally be sour grapes. Whatever.

But Boogie DID slow us down and stop our offense. He added in other areas but he was a momentum and movement killer and that is what GS thrives on.....will he fit in at all or will he kill that flow?

Such an odd fit.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    So I'm hearing (no real source) that its 1 year 5.3 mil. Say it ain't so boogie.
    it is so

I hope Dell has some sorcery up his sleeve to take this sting away. Unreal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The ESPN Trade Machine already has Cousins on the Warriors....

It's been 10 minutes or less.

"Loyalty" my ******. He's a fake. AD even wore his jersey at the ASG. He takes probably $20+ million less to ride the coattails of the true stars in Golden State. What a jerk.

Really he could come back next year if we have the room. He’s not gonna re-sign with the Warriors cause they won’t be able to pay him. I rather not pay him a ton for half a year anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    This could totally be sour grapes. Whatever.

But Boogie DID slow us down and stop our offense. He added in other areas but he was a momentum and movement killer and that is what GS thrives on.....will he fit in at all or will he kill that flow?

Such an odd fit.
    That's why I'm not worried about losing him. We played at a much faster pace when he left, and we were much more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Really he could come back next year if we have the room. He’s not gonna re-sign with the Warriors cause they won’t be able to pay him. I rather not pay him a ton for half a year anyway.
    if we bring him back next year i won't be a Pels fan anymore, boogie is dead to me.

All-Star
    I never trusted that guy.

So how does this affect the Pels' money situation?
    No longer having to wait on Cousins.
    Can we look at another C now? Maybe Capela?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieHornet View Post
    I never trusted that guy.
    same

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    "Loyalty" my ******. He's a fake. AD even wore his jersey at the ASG. He takes probably $20+ million less to ride the coattails of the true stars in Golden State. What a jerk.
    This.

Running to tuck his tail and hide behind the big boys at the first sign of adversity. Never want to hear him claim he's real or tough again. Next time he flexes after a play or starts jawing at someone, just know there's nothing behind it. Man's hollow.

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    I'm happy for him. Sucks for us but, hey at least the Lakers didn't get him. I'm truly laughing hysterically at them right now. "Oh we got LeBron and we gon get it Kawhi and we gon get Cousins and we gon George" Y'all gets nothing! Except for James. And you may get Leonard but trust me Cousins ain't going to leave GS.

Where fairies happen Contributor whoah whoah's Avatar
    I'm just conflicted. First off, good for him. He put himself in this position to be able to choose his destiny. We all wish we had that type of freedom in our professional careers. But as a fan, I hate this. We mortgaged a good portion of our future for him and gave him everything we could. It still wasn't enough. That hurts. Of all teams, the warriors....
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3
    you eat so good. you're always gonna eat good. I kid a lot, everything is spicy, the fruit loops even have some kick to em
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James
    We played pretty good defense. We bottled him [Paul] up, but with eyes in the back of his head, he found David West"

Yeah, if Boogie comes back here I hopes it’s game 7 and he is sitting in a suit watching the Pels give it to the Warriors in the rear. He is dead to me, and to any self respecting NBA fan.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Don't care. Have some pride and some dignity.
    Bruh I feel you.....I'm thinking about the pelicans..maybe we came out better in the future by cousins signing with the warriors....he may have saved us money in the long run.....

nothin but "SMH" goin on,on Twitter right now

Why I would rather that? That way we can spend that money elsewhere this year. We wouldn’t have him the whole year. Now we got Randle and hopefully some other players instead for a year.

I can’t hate on him. He said he wanted to win, and he probably passed on a ridiculous amount of money to do so.

Thread Information