Rondo to Lakers

Don't know why the lakers want him.

For the same reason we want him:
    1) Chanpionship leader
    2) Vet presence for the young point guard
    3) A win at all costs type of player

That’s why anyone wants him.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

And could be a way to lure Boogie, because they get along.

Geez COME ON
    RIP FlyGirl

Doesn't he play the same position as Lebron and Lonzo? Why would you put a ball dominant PG who can't shoot next to Lebron? It worked with Kyrie, but he is a transcendent talent. This seems like a boogie cousins move or Lonzo mentorship move.

And the
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    And could be a way to lure Boogie, because they get along.
    Yeah and the Randle clearing is troubling.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by VooDooKnight; 07-02-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDooKnight View Post
    And the Yeah and the Randle clearing is troubling.

They had to renounce Randle to fit Rondo in, they only had like 1 million in space left... Boogie really is not going anywhere now unless it's in a S&T

Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    They had to renounce Randle to fit Rondo in, they only had like 1 million in space left... Boogie really is not going anywhere now unless it's in a S&T
    There's always vet min

I have heard that they can afford to give Boogie a two year deal. Is that not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I have heard that they can afford to give Boogie a two year deal. Is that not the case?
    They can, but it would have to be in a S&T deal unless Boogie takes like 10-12 million in the first year and 5% increase in the second year, which he wont do

But it shows what they are willing to do and that there is some gameplan they are operating from.

This is completely a money move for Rondo. We weren’t going to pay him $9 million. I don’t blame him for taking the money. It definitely isn’t about basketball fit. This team will not go into the luxury tax. Rondo was a huge reason for our success last year, yet we let him go over $4-5 million. If this team implodes by losing Rondo and Cousins and adding nothing, I am asking for a season ticket refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    This is completely a money move for Rondo. We weren’t going to pay him $9 million. I don’t blame him for taking the money. It definitely isn’t about basketball fit. This team will not go into the luxury tax. Rondo was a huge reason for our success last year, yet we let him go over $4-5 million. If this team implodes by losing Rondo and Cousins and adding nothing, I am asking for a season ticket refund.
    It wasnt a matter of we weren't WILLING to pay him that much, it's a fact that due to the cap and league rules we COULDNT pay him that much..

Thread Information