Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA has gone nuts

NBA has gone nuts

The NBA has gone nuts with these salaries. What team in their right mind pays an often injured player a max deal (4 years $160 million)?
    The Houston Rockets that's who. My goodness I know Chris Paul has been great in his career but we all know he's had history of injuries
    throughout it and it reared it's ugly head again just when the Rockets needed him the most. Then you have Trevor Ariza being signed by
    the Suns for 1 year deal at $15 million!!! I had to read that twice because I thought it was a misprint. He is 33 years and has never been
    known as a game changer. Oh well I'm sure the Lakers will throw crazy numbers at Cousins. Sorry but better them than us unless we know for
    sure he's the same player prior to the injury.

I'll give you the CP3 contract but considering we gave Solo 12 mil a year, 15 mil for 1 year of Ariza to a team with cap space to burn is not that crazy at all.

I just find it funny how some of these news people are going nuts over PG not going to the Lakers lmao good on him for not wanting to go to that circus.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I think silver probably did cartwheels when PG stayed in OKC.

Thread Information